Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ps2 Magic 3.1 Modchip+wires

  1. #1
    do ta wires usualy com with ta chip wen u order it? cuz i c it on a site n it just $14, so i afraid tat they don hav ta wires with it.

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    London, Kentucky
    Age
    37
    Posts
    525
    I'm fairly sure you speaking about the solder wires,
    And the only modchip I've seen did come with them, but I can't say for all, 14 seems cheaper than what I remember, of course this is all 2nd hand information, from my friends who have PS2, I just have a GameCube.

    Personally, if I were you I'd choose the solder less mod chips, that way it gets rid of the chance of you screwing up your PS2.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"


  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,551
    Originally posted by xxkazaaliteuserxx@10 December 2003 - 22:23
    do ta wires usualy com with ta chip wen u order it? cuz i c it on a site n it just $14, so i afraid tat they don hav ta wires with it.
    please use better words. i understand that its called "chat lamguage" or whatever, but saying "the" as "ta" is annoying and makes it a bit harder to read

    but yes, those are soldering wires, and from how youre bringing the topic up, i can tell that u probably have no clue as to what they are used for

    if this is the case, dont mod ur PS2 as it will fuck it horibbly if you mess up

    "ta" = "the"
    "wen" = "when"
    "cuz" = "because"
    "c" = "see"
    "n" = "and"
    "tat" = "that"
    "don" = "dont"
    "hav" = "have"

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Originally posted by atiVidia@11 December 2003 - 05:35
    please use better words. i understand that its called "chat lamguage" or whatever, but saying "the" as "ta" is annoying and makes it a bit harder to read.
    The best is not to answer these. If they cannot be bothered to make it clear then why bother to help them?

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl2
    Guest
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+11 December 2003 - 06:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 11 December 2003 - 06:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-atiVidia@11 December 2003 - 05:35
    please use better words. i understand that its called "chat lamguage" or whatever, but saying "the" as "ta" is annoying and makes it a bit harder to read.
    The best is not to answer these. If they cannot be bothered to make it clear then why bother to help them? [/b][/quote]
    true, but if smart people don&#39;t ask wtf they are asking, they are labial to get worst advice form people that fully understand what they&#39;re talking about

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,497
    Originally posted by muchspl2+11 December 2003 - 06:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 11 December 2003 - 06:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@11 December 2003 - 06:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-atiVidia
    @11 December 2003 - 05:35
    please use better words. i understand that its called "chat lamguage" or whatever, but saying "the" as "ta" is annoying and makes it a bit harder to read.

    The best is not to answer these. If they cannot be bothered to make it clear then why bother to help them?
    true, but if smart people don&#39;t ask wtf they are asking, they are labial to get worst advice form people that fully understand what they&#39;re talking about [/b][/quote]
    Then maybe they&#39;ll learn to type it clearly next time.

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    God damn, I couldn&#39;t understand the message. Some people are just too lazy to spell properly and presume everyone can understand such nonsense, it pisses me off&#33;




  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Ninjastyle@11 December 2003 - 17:48
    God damn, I couldn&#39;t understand the message. Some people are just too lazy to spell properly and presume everyone can understand such nonsense, it pisses me off&#33;



    &nbsp;


    gj on telling us what atinvidia said smart one...... and seriously, if you cant understand what he said.....


    but to the poster....im pretty sure all the modchips come w/ wire. the reason its so cheap is maybe cuz its outdated? or becuz of all the new solderless modchips out there. ppl tend to steer away from the solder one. if i were you, i do what bob said and get a no solder mod chip.

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    sorry, sorry, for making it hard for yall to read, it write like that because i cant remember how to spell out all the words, English is my second langauge, so, sorry....,

    ok, let me repeat what i was asking for, i asked that, will the solder wires go with the modchip wen you order it, because i saw it on a site and it&#39;s only &#036;14, thats all

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •