Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Safe Is Shareazaa

Poster
    Originally posted by aserty+19 December 2003 - 00:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aserty @ 19 December 2003 - 00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@11 December 2003 - 06:45
    2. import ips into shareaza&#39;s ip blocker feature
    Where is the IP blocker for Shareaza? [/b][/quote]
    i know i dont see it either. r u talking about the newest beta cause i have the latest full version - 1.8.9 or somthing like that

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Press F7

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    aserty's Avatar Poster
    Is there a way to important a whole list of them at once because I have the K-lite list but there&#39;s hundereds of them and I don&#39;t want to import all of them one at a time?

Ediy: Nvm, I figured it out.

Edit2: wait, nope, it wont accept it.

Edit3: I found it&#39;s own list at: http://www.bluetack.co.uk/forums/ind...?showtopic=103

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Try Bluetack, it has list converters and stuff http://www.bluetack.co.uk/

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    As for getting caught it&#39;s nice being canadian, it is not illegal to download songs only to upload them and they only bitch at you if your uploading a couple thousand songs. My isp did call to complain about all the bandwidth I&#39;m using but I pay my &#036;30 a month and nothing they can do about it.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by BullWinkle@19 December 2003 - 11:10
    As for getting caught it&#39;s nice being canadian, it is not illegal to download songs only to upload them and they only bitch at you if your uploading a couple thousand songs. My isp did call to complain about all the bandwidth I&#39;m using but I pay my &#036;30 a month and nothing they can do about it.
    Watch out though, then can kick you from their service. Check your ISPs TOS, it probably has something in it about them being able to kick you off their service.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    i dont you can get caught

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12