Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Klupdate

tothbenedek's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by yonki@15 December 2003 - 17:20
    But im having a small problem.i have now 2.4.3 spanish translation, and after installing your update i cant get the whatabig search,it still searches in google.
    Agent!

the installer takes kpp.dll to /web

2. File Sharing   -   #72
    Retired
    Updates IP Ranges (11/17/03)

there is a new one

3. File Sharing   -   #73
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@15 December 2003 - 11:11
    Updates IP Ranges (11/17/03)

there is a new one
    No it is just the latseast, just in case somebody didn't update.

Agent!

the installer takes kpp.dll to /web
    K i will fix it.

4. File Sharing   -   #74
    The download you link to from your website (http://myimages.fourvalve.com/smithz/KLUpdate.exe) doesn't work. I get the classic The page cannot be found error. Any other mirrors?

5. File Sharing   -   #75
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWells55@20 December 2003 - 23:59
    The download you link to from your website (http://myimages.fourvalve.com/smithz/KLUpdate.exe) doesn't work. I get the classic The page cannot be found error. Any other mirrors?
    Agents Host closed him down or something like that, wait a while he will sort it out

6. File Sharing   -   #76
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by Kunal+20 December 2003 - 15:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kunal @ 20 December 2003 - 15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWells55@20 December 2003 - 23:59
    The download you link to from your website (http://myimages.fourvalve.com/smithz/KLUpdate.exe) doesn&#39;t work.&nbsp; I get the classic The page cannot be found error.&nbsp; Any other mirrors?
    Agents Host closed him down or something like that, wait a while he will sort it out [/b][/quote]
    Yep they shut me down, and i didn&#39;t make a backup of the file.

But i did get a new better host. I will be making a new version that does a complete install of k-lite. Should be done tommarow.

7. File Sharing   -   #77
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@21 December 2003 - 00:23
    I will be making a new version that does a complete install of k-lite.
    waiting...

(PS.: check the links at the startpage: not all working now.

As I know only up2dat.com, verifieds.com and findhash.com up now (and as i heard sharethefiles.com is going to start in these days (it&#39;s from fasttrackmovies.com))

8. File Sharing   -   #78
    Oh, if you&#39;d like to I can host a permanent site for the project (free, without ads etc.) but maybe my host will be angry if I host the files too...

but you will not have to worry about shutdown and always will be mirrors for the file downloads...

if you&#39;re interested in it PM me&#33;

9. File Sharing   -   #79
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+21 December 2003 - 00:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 21 December 2003 - 00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Kunal@20 December 2003 - 15:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-DWells55
    @20 December 2003 - 23:59
    The download you link to from your website (http://myimages.fourvalve.com/smithz/KLUpdate.exe) doesn&#39;t work. I get the classic The page cannot be found error. Any other mirrors?

Agents Host closed him down or something like that, wait a while he will sort it out
    Yep they shut me down, and i didn&#39;t make a backup of the file.

But i did get a new better host. I will be making a new version that does a complete install of k-lite. Should be done tommarow. [/b][/quote]
    Agent Smith, I think your to dangerous for the RIAA - hehe...

You&#39;ve got so much important.

Can you send me KLUpdate? just PM me I am going to try hosting it somewhere...

10. File Sharing   -   #80
    Any working mirrors? I&#39;d be willing to host it (provided it does not actually include K-Lite).

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast