Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking For A Good Firewall!

Hi, i am looking for a good firewall that works with xp and kazaa and that doesnt take long to load or takes lots of ram. Post your favs. Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    NuttyGit
    find one then Google type 10 best firewalls or sumit!! why ask here?? lol

i find theres a few annoying firewalls out at the moment i would say get somthing simple they all do the job somthing bout 4 1/2 meg shud work nicely

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    i use sygate personal firewall pro. it works just fine for me. get it off kazaa. may need the serial for it, cant remember if supplied with it, if not, it`s on serials2k with updates

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    I use Norton Internet Security and Kerio Firewall. Kerio's a good firewall and on top of everything it's free you can download it from the makers.

http://www.kerio.com/us/kpf_download.html

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I like Zone Alarm, free version. Its easy to set up and its free, the legal way....hehe

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by nectros@20 February 2003 - 04:58
    Zone Alarm, free version. Its easy to set up and its free
    Thats a good one for free.

Or the favorite Norton which you could pay for (Yeah Right)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    I use ZoneAlarm Pro... there's the free version and then you can always DL a serial off of kazaa and upgrade it to the full version. Of course you still can't get any updates unless you shell out a whopping $12 or something like that. That's my 2 cents, I just really prefer full versions over free shareware versions.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    why do you have to shell out 12 bucks?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Out of The Ordinary
    I personaly use Norton Firewall and Norton Antivirus 2002.
    And it dosnt eat much RAM.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    i personally use Mcafee Firewall ,or in worst cases Zone Alarm Pro ....( just kiddin) ..u can go ( thats is if u prefer free versions without shellin out heavy bucks ) ... sygate personal firewall ,kerio ( as one of said) or zone alarm basic version ) or if u prefer ilegal ..( lol) ..u can off kazaa for zone alarm pro ( i loaded frm kazaa) or mcafee ( frm same location) ...or bigger heavier RAM'ers can go Norton Internet Security ..but it hangs up man ..LOwer RAM's Bware ...tell me if u get helpeed ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast