Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trojan Remover

what is the best?

mcafee finds trojans in a folder i can't find but it can't delete them i need a good trojan remover.

thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    tds seems to be the very best, still no crack for it as far as I know

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Registry Medic is capable.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Originally posted by muchspl2@11 December 2003 - 10:41
    well, at Lunaticsoft there is one (look in WEEK 49) but first download and read the .nfo
    It contains advise how to update but it is a little bit abaracadabra to me but someone with a little bit more computer knowledge as myself kows ho to do it.
    Cause posting a link to sites like these is prohibited, just google for e-lunatic, choose a mirror and look for WEEK 49

edit:typing
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    hmmm, mcafee was able to delete the trojan i had which norton couldn't.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    yep norton sux0rs

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by nostalgia@11 December 2003 - 15:27
    well, at Lunaticsoft there is one (look in WEEK 49) but first download and read the .nfo
    It contains advise how to update but it is a little bit abaracadabra to me but someone with a little bit more computer knowledge as myself kows ho to do it.
    Cause posting a link to sites like these is prohibited, just google for e-lunatic, choose a mirror and look for WEEK 49

edit:typing
    thanks, ill check it out, I have tried for awhile and never got one to work right

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by nostalgia+11 December 2003 - 19:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nostalgia &#064; 11 December 2003 - 19:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@11 December 2003 - 10:41

edit:typing[/b][/quote]
    The nfo file that explains how to update TDS just makes me laugh.
    The guy who came up with the method to update TDS was tomslick and he posted it at the andr forum, not that astaforum crap that seems to have stolen it.

Besides, another guy at the andr forum has found a way to allow updates in the latest TDS 3.21.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I think female&#39;s hand is the best
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast