Thread: Battlestar Galactica

Poster
    Dont know if u guys like the tv show (the new 1) but if u do u can play game the similar story same graffics and better music as the movie in the game play, the game is readly availbale on kazaa a exe. and it works perfect. Its 1 of the best games of all time
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    RomiAscendant's Avatar Member
    really? what is the hash, or link or just filename? B)

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    The 2 movies were pretty good but I just hate it that they called it a mini-series. It's basically the pilot movie to the series but split in two parts. I know many people didn't like the remake because it is so different from the original but I think it was very good. The only thing I really dislike is that Boomer seems to be a Cylon but she should be a hero character just like the Boomer in the original.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Romi jus go to game world in the forum and do a sreach for it ..... Its jus called Homeworld ... the a part to it but i think that bins and cues the org is an easy .exe
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too