Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Since Post Dont Count

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Sometimes I get caught out by the flood control as well, when I click on the Add Reply button, because I can read and type quite quickly.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    but really what is 30 secs anyways does it kill you to sit there and keep hitting the refesh button?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@12 December 2003 - 16:44
    but really what is 30 secs anyways does it kill you to sit there and keep hitting the refesh button?
    it doesnt kill, but it is quite annoyin sometimes, just gonna live with it i suppose.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 December 2003 - 07:07
    This has got to be then best post of this whole thread.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Originally posted by RapFan+12 December 2003 - 05:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RapFan @ 12 December 2003 - 05:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by I.am@12 December 2003 - 09:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-RapFan
    @12 December 2003 - 03:38
    oh yea i see how it is

Do you always do pointless posts or is this your new stunt to get some stars now that the post count has been removed?
    well i see how ur reply is kinda shall i say spam since it too has little to do with the subject of the thread [/b][/quote]
    Check your member posts and you will know what spam means. I dont know whether you know this or not, if you just want to add a comment you can edit your previous post not write 4 words each time u post.
    You dont even know what spam means&#33;

what the heck why I am wasting time on you&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    BANNED
    oh you can edit haha why didn&#39;t u

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    I agree with RapFan, it was spam to write that comment which had nothing to do with the thread.
    I think that if someone has put a post underneath your own, it is better to do a new post rather than edit the old one, otherwise people who already read the topic might not notice the edited comment.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by 7thElement@12 December 2003 - 05:23
    is it possible to lower flood control slightly, to say 20 or 25 seconds or sometimes, as sometimes in normal posting you just catch the 30 second flood control and its quite annoying?
    We don&#39;t want to support more "interesting..." / "cool" or posts. A serious post takes longer than 30 seconds and the hidden post count is not a reason to allow more spam
    30 seconds should be enough, even if You open multiple threads and add a reply.
    However I consider this one closed, I don&#39;t think the admins will lower the flood control. *also thread going off topic

BOT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123