Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Since Post Dont Count

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    well since it doesnt matter about post counts and since we wont get as much people spamming to get up there post count, is it possible to lower flood control slightly, to say 20 or 25 seconds or sometimes, as sometimes in normal posting you just catch the 30 second flood control and its quite annoying?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    BANNED
    less people are posting period because kazaa lite is going downhill

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster
    i think its inplace to reduce server load anyway

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Originally posted by RapFan@11 December 2003 - 10:31
    KL Board was not just used for KLite software. Its a much bigger community. You have to be around here fo a while to know that

Get your facts straight! KLite software isnt affecting KLBoard in any way. Infact more people are coming up with solutions to the problem.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by RapFan@11 December 2003 - 14:31
    Yay stop being defeatist&#33;&#33;&#33;

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    BANNED
    hey i have been her long enough to see that its takeing longer and longer for people to reply to posts which makes me get bored i spend a lot more time on the message board before no its mabe 10 minutes at a time

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by RapFan@12 December 2003 - 15:13
    hey i have been her long enough to see that its taking longer and longer for people to reply to posts which makes me get bored i spend a lot more time on the message board before no its mabe 10 minutes at a time
    hey I stopped using kazaa lite back in may and still whore around here from time to time not like I used those days are over now

but on topic

Wouldn&#39;t lowering flood control course strain on the server?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    is it possible to lower flood control slightly, to say 20 or 25 seconds or sometimes, as sometimes in normal posting you just catch the 30 second flood control and its quite annoying?
    We don&#39;t want to support more "interesting..." / "cool" or posts. A serious post takes longer than 30 seconds and the hidden post count is not a reason to allow more spam

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by 7thElement@11 December 2003 - 21:23
    is it possible to lower flood control slightly, to say 20 or 25 seconds or sometimes, as sometimes in normal posting you just catch the 30 second flood control and its quite annoying?
    We don&#39;t want to support more "interesting..." / "cool" or posts. A serious post takes longer than 30 seconds and the hidden post count is not a reason to allow more spam
    30 depending how fast yo can type, i think i can type a legit response in less then 30 sec.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by 7thElement@12 December 2003 - 15:23
    My thoughts exactly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast