Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Fault The Content Of Emule

I never thought Emule wud have so much cool stuff, sum of the files i have come across a SO rare

I came across Joe D' Amato films ( that might not mean anything 2 any 1 else ) but his movies r very hard 2 get even DC++ has not got the movies i came across on emule...

so in short EMULE's content is the dogs nuts

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    B)

pro-emule now?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    iam pro everything...

more pro on Lesbian rights than anything else tho

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    agreed, eMule has fantasic content - the problem is getting it from eMule on to your computer before your bones start decaying
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@11 December 2003 - 10:26
    agreed, eMule has fantasic content - the problem is getting it from eMule on to your computer before your bones start decaying
    So true.....

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    If u operate it right, u can have at least 1 or 2 700mb files finishing everyday — what's the big deal? Don't use eMule to dl 1 movie at a time and expect to max out ur speed. When will folks learn? Keep 20 dl going and you'll find that u can't keep up with ur downloads.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I can get 4500MB a day, so im happy.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Have patience, eMule just takes a long time to get your downloads up to speed. If you try to download a popular file and leave your pc on overnight, there's a good chance it's in next morning.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I can get 4500MB a day, so im happy.
    Holy cow! Talk about a dl hero!

I usually dl a gig or two depending on how long my puter is on. I sometimes felt a bit guilty for taking so much out of the system, but I guess a gig or two isn't a high amount. Thanx for easing my mind.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    As long as you don't download it just to use your full bandwith...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast