Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suprnova

can anyone tell me why when i try to download games off suprnova eg tales of destiny 1 around 500mg it downloads in about 15 seconds (i wish) and then doesent work,

why is this happening is the site a blag or am i doing somthing wrong

2. Games   -   #2
    uhhhhh are u sure your downloading the game and not the torrent file?

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@11 December 2003 - 16:57
    uhhhhh are u sure your downloading the game and not the torrent file?
    i am as well, but where do u go 4 the game coz i have clicked the game tab at the top?

4. Games   -   #4
    If you have a BitTorrent program installed then you simply choose a torrent (link) and the BT program should kick in, sometimes you have to r/click and 'save target as'. Then sit back and roll a nice big ******.

You should see the progress of the download almost immediately.

Then you'll need things like Winrar, CD Clone, Alcohol to unpack/burn your files all available online of course.

GL
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

5. Games   -   #5
    mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by creamer@11 December 2003 - 16:49
    can anyone tell me why when i try to download games off suprnova eg tales of destiny 1 around 500mg it downloads in about 15 seconds (i wish) and then doesent work,

it downloads to see if there is enuff space on ur HD!! its not the real file!!! lol

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by **GASHA**@11 December 2003 - 17:12
    If you have a BitTorrent program installed then you simply choose a torrent (link) and the BT program should kick in, sometimes you have to r/click and 'save target as'. Then sit back and roll a nice big ******.

Then you'll need things like Winrar, CD Clone, Alcohol to unpack/burn your files all available online of course.

GL
    this torrent shit is all new to me. when i right click and save as or just click and download i get the same. cant u download owt unless uve got that program u r on about

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by mahammued786+11 December 2003 - 17:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mahammued786 @ 11 December 2003 - 17:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-creamer@11 December 2003 - 16:49

it downloads to see if there is enuff space on ur HD&#33;&#33; its not the real file&#33;&#33;&#33; lol [/b][/quote]
    seen, so if u have, which i have whats the next step?

8. Games   -   #8
    BANNED

9. Games   -   #9

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by creamer+11 December 2003 - 17:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creamer @ 11 December 2003 - 17:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-**GASHA**@11 December 2003 - 17:12
    If you have a BitTorrent program installed then you simply choose a torrent (link) and the BT program should kick in, sometimes you have to r/click and &#39;save target as&#39;.&nbsp; Then sit back and roll a nice big ******.

Then you&#39;ll need things like Winrar, CD Clone, Alcohol to unpack/burn your files all available online of course.

GL&nbsp;
    this torrent shit is all new to me. when i right click and save as or just click and download i get the same. cant u download owt unless uve got that program u r on about [/b][/quote]
    uhhhh no. its downloadin the file. when you start the torrent and bt said allocating....then thats when it check .....not when you download the torrent file.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast