Thread: Lord Of The Rings Desk Top Pic

Poster
    i want to turn this pic into a desktop pic put can anyone help as i want to take out the lord of the rings and all other writing that is on this picture for the original pic please follow this link
    The path is: http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/ROTK1a.jpg

i have made an attempt to get rid of the writing but as you can see my paint and re touching skills suck could anybody do a better job that me. once again the pic is at this link
    The path is: http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/ROTK1ab.jpg

2. Lounge   -   #2
    "practice makes perfect" they say,so I decided to help you out a bit.
    I assume you don't have photoshop because it's fairly easy to do.
    here you go:

Santa,I did my good deed for this year o
    Now shower me with presents! B)

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    thanks funk mob that looks 100% better than my feeble attempt. i dont have photoshop. although i do have some other photo/pic editors. i think i will get photoshop and see what i can do.

did it take you long to do????? i had several rather pathetic attempts not that the final one was any better.

many thanks again.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    about 15 min. to do it.
    If you got a photo-editor with a clone feature you should be able to do the same thing,it's all I used for it.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    yeah the editors i have do have a clone effect but i found i was ethier going to far and the light and dark was too extreme or i didnt do enough. but like you say practice, practice, practice.

once again many thanks

have you used this pic as your background???? i think it is pretty cool

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I tried it as a background to check how it looks like,and I must say i'm pretty darn sattisfied with the result B)
    But there are some bits and pieces that could use some tuning(lefthand corner at the top,and the bottomside)but I'll leave that up to you