Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Where Is Musleman

muchspl2

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Originally posted by muchspl2@16 December 2003 - 23:50
    You got to be there for the humor
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #33
    fuck you, mm was prob the biggest part of this forum and has helped tons of people, i think he has plenty to do with "about our site and this forum",
    fuck off, i jus asked a question

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@16 December 2003 - 23:52
    fuck you, mm was prob the biggest part of this forum and has helped tons of people, i think he has plenty to do with "about our site and this forum",
    fuck off, i jus asked a question
    You sure are no friend of him
    (i hope not )

No one is saying he didnt help. But forums are set for some reason. People like you never follow and therefore you do need someone like MM to get your ass straight.

oh btw, fuck you too&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #35
    muchspl2

6. Lounge   -   #36
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    MM sure is a popular guy. I mean when he is around all people do is bitch and complain that he posts to much, and then he takes a break and now people complain "hey where did MM go?". Poor guy probably just needed a break from all the publicity.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I would suspect that he has re-created himself and is still among us.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Find your answers here&#33;

And he is still around. As I said he is busy with his projects so doesnt post that much&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #39
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    he quit the board because you cant see post counts anymore

10. Lounge   -   #40
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by I.am@17 December 2003 - 14:50
    Stop posting threads like this here or be ready to get yourself on moderation.

This section is "Everything related to this board" not "Talk about everything." Lounge is reserved for that.

And regarding your question, Just leave him alone&#33; He is busy on some projects&#33; Go check the lounge threads.

Wonder why people miss you MM so much
    This is one of the reasons why Posts shouldn&#39;t count in the lounge things get posted everywhere this place is turning into a whole lounge now

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast