Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike

BANNED
    the textures dont affect fps..... they are steady textures..... moving things is what alters the fps....

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by DWk@11 December 2003 - 23:41
    the textures dont affect fps..... they are steady textures..... moving things is what alters the fps....
    that isnt entirley true now is it? try putting your texture quality option in games set to high, then to low and tell me if you see increase in fps.

3. Games   -   #13
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    dont listen to him he just wanna accuse me of hacking

4. Games   -   #14
    BANNED
    as i said....STEADY textures....as in WALLS.... the textures in characters affect fps OF COURSE...thats what im talking about....

5. Games   -   #15
    i know that , but eviromental texturs affect fps too. i think in ut2k3 u can choose that option. u cant just turn up all the eye candy on the surrounding and have it be the same fps.

6. Games   -   #16
    BANNED
    talkin about CS

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by DWk@11 December 2003 - 23:41
    but from your post, u seem to be sayint htat as for all games. so are u agreeing that the surrounding texture can affect fps?

8. Games   -   #18
    BANNED
    seem? yea it may seem....but arent we talking about COUNTER-STRIKE? unlike a lot of people on this forum, i try to stay on the topic...

9. Games   -   #19
    you are not answering the question....do you agree that the surrounding texture have something to do w/ what type of fps you are getting.

10. Games   -   #20
    BANNED
    in CS NO...

if u wanna start a fight with me or something........ say so....that way i can just stfu and stop talkin nonsense with you....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast