Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Counter Strike

Originally posted by DWk@12 December 2003 - 10:39
    in CS NO...

if u wanna start a fight with me or something........ say so....that way i can just stfu and stop talkin nonsense with you....
    Do you mind explaining how it wouldn't effect the FPS (i'm actually asking this as a question, i don't know an incredible amount about how counter strikes engine works). I would assume that loading higher quality textures into the video cards memory, processing it, then displaying it would make an incredible difference in the game in comparison to low quality textures... I think textures placed on a moving model would effect the game more, but saying that building, ground and static textures don't strain the fps at all sounds very strange.

2. Games   -   #32
    exactly same thing i was thinking but he keep reinsuring that it doesnt....wouldnt hight quality mean more work and less fps?

3. Games   -   #33
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@13 December 2003 - 17:36
    exactly same thing i was thinking but he keep reinsuring that it doesnt....wouldnt hight quality mean more work and less fps?
    cmon guys its not like its going to drop your frames untill its unplayable.

4. Games   -   #34
    Originally posted by neattairoski+13 December 2003 - 16:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neattairoski @ 13 December 2003 - 16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-raiserblade2003@13 December 2003 - 17:36
    cmon guys its not like its going to drop your frames untill its unplayable. [/b][/quote]
    yea, but hes saying its not going to affect it at all

5. Games   -   #35
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    DOES ANYBODY WANNA PLAY
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234