Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Winamp5 Full Rc 666

NEW Nullsoft Winamp 2.91

See for yourself.
    there is a winamp 2.95

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    he/she dont want to accept it..... dont even try to correct him/her...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by DarkReality@12 December 2003 - 19:13
    I'm gonna look for this supposed Winamp 2.95 that DWk says he has in another thread.  The official site only has 2.91 so either 2.95 is a beta or something, or an unofficial release, or it's not on the main page.  If anyone's got a link handy, much appreciated. 
    Alright, here you go.
    It is the full final version, even though it isn't officially supported by Nullsoft/Winamp, owing to an ongoing legal issue.

...and the reason 2.95 isn't the latest version on the Winamp site is explained in this topic on the Hydrogenaudio Forums.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    possibly off topic. but i like the TV feature. and since i don't have a TV in my computer room, i've sort of... not watched TV for a couple years, lol.

anyone know of any program that just lets you watch TV? if so.... that'd be super kickass.
    lemme know

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    what does it mean when something is leaked and there is no support for it?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    BANNED
    For the record, 2.95 was not an alpha. It is a full, final release version of the Winamp2.9x series, but was not officially released because of some (undisclosed) patent issues supposedly related to including aac and/or ogg ripping support in the distribution. The latest (leaked) alpha's of Winamp are for Winamp5, which builds on the Winamp2 codebase, with an extended api and freeform skin support backported from wa3.
    end of discussion?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    @Dipz - WTF? You quoted my quote of my proof that it wasn't on the site, and said it was there. Or at least that's how it looks.

DWk, don't fault me for not being a member of Betanews or Hydrogen Audio. I usually get my freeware applications from the official site. I don't check forums for freeware, I check forums and sites for non-freeware.

And by the way, you could have just given me the link straight out without coming off as an ass. I don't know what you think you have to prove since you don't even know me, but whatever man. Rock on.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    DarkReality - WTF?? I gave you the link you want and the reason 2.95 isn't officially supported but don't even rate a mention??

Thats okay, don't mention it.

Oh, that's right....

You didn't.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    "Monday (the 15th) we're gonna launch wa5. woot."

Thats the news.Just like I posted 2 days ago.

All we have to do is stay calm for 2 more days guys.We have to stick together and help each other out for 48 more hours.If anybody is haveing problems breathing or having trouble consuming alcoholic beverages during this period let me know.Shareholder will Post when it goes live.

FC B)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 December 2003 - 12:29
    "Monday (the 15th) we're gonna launch wa5. woot."

Thats the news.Just like I posted 2 days ago.

All we have to do is stay calm for 2 more days guys.We have to stick together and help each other out for 48 more hours.If anybody is haveing problems breathing or having trouble consuming alcoholic beverages during this period let me know.Shareholder will Post when it goes live.

FC B)
    And all this time http://www.quinnware.com has been up and running, just waiting for you guys to pay a visit and download a real media player

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast