Thread: Not Sharing Files

Being new, I've probably not found the easy way to tell this, but how can I know who is not a file sharer so I can cut them off from downloading all my stuff and then giving nothing in return?

Is doing a "search" and then trying to download a found file, and getting "more sources needed" continuously a sign of this????

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    unfortunately it's not really possible to find out whether someone is sharing or not, because they may just have the privacy option switched on, so people can't get a list of all their files.
    So you just have to trust them that they are sharing.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by roodyj@12 December 2003 - 17:43
    Being new, I've probably not found the easy way to tell this, but how can I know who is not a file sharer so I can cut them off from downloading all my stuff and then giving nothing in return?

Is doing a "search" and then trying to download a found file, and getting "more sources needed" continuously a sign of this????
    you dont

just keep on sharing

only losers sit at their computer all day and monitor who's leeching and canceling them

click click click

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I don't have time to monitor the files....it just pisses me off when I see a file I want and I try to get it over several days from the same user with "more sources needed" all the time. Never get qeued or even close.

Just a piece of my mind....not many left

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster

Chill out chicken, you'll get your file/s wots the rush.