Thread: Biostar Boards.

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    i was thinking about this getting this board, as its pretty cheap, £37 and its an nfroce 2 board. does it seem pretty good, and what are biostar boards like for quality

edit: link http://www.biostar.com.tw/products/mainboa...php3?name=M7NCD

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    excellent board.

however if you are going to go that route, make sure you get the pro version of that board (20 bucks more). i'm running it and it works like a charm. easy to setup. vast overclocking options. and great performance. it actually outperforms the asus deluxe board that everyone has in benchmarks, albeit slightly.

rk

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    i dont know if they place im getting it does the pro board. its from there value range, where they source the cheapest manufaturer for a certain product.

there aint much difference anyway, is there? apart from dual channel ram support i think, and its akinda budget upgrade

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    bowrabob's Avatar Reformed devo
    I assembled a Biostar M7VIF board for my friend...256meg 2100 Gf4 mx440 and 800 duron it worked extremely well considering it only had an 800 duron..This board you are looking at looks like good value.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    googd good, im just waiting on the rest of the parts now, ive ordered the board and it came today, the rest should come wednesday.