Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max Payne 3?

BANNED
    another matrix mod? hehe..... now its fight max vs tons of vlads

2. Games   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Monkeee+11 December 2003 - 19:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 11 December 2003 - 19:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@12 December 2003 - 00:00
    very very impatient the 2nd one has just came out there wont be any news on the 3rd for a long time so its rather stupid to talk about number 3 will be good though i would imagine
    kinda this game is extremly short.... i beat it in 2 days...... [/b][/quote]
    lol. i beat it in 1 weekend. so yea, 2 days

3. Games   -   #13
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@12 December 2003 - 01:02

Now, in the end, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that maybe 3D Realms will be impressed by the excellent marks for Max Payne 2. Not next year because there&#39;s Doom 3 and Half Life 2 coming, not in two years because Max Payne 3 should show up then, but maybe in three or four years, they should be capable to finish the too long awaited Duke Nukem Forever. Don&#39;t hurry guys, there&#39;s plenty of time but I just wouldn&#39;t like to play it as a grandfather. Some get older, some die and I really couldn&#39;t play it as a ghost either. Bad news is Duke Nukem Forever is like the image of the moon the poet tried to embrace. Don&#39;t chase illusions, don&#39;t reject reality, just play Max Payne 2.
    and

Hopefully Remedy will release a mod toolkit for all the modders out there, so we could see at least the return of the infamous Kung Fu mod for Max Payne 2, and hopefully it will make our wait for Max Payne 3 shorter.
    these are articles on the web i found .... i guess there is gonna be one cuz a tons of site review mp2 said something about mp3
    thx you see now thats an answer i was looking for&#33;

4. Games   -   #14
    Mr AnDy D's Avatar Poster
    probably not anytime soon, but it would be nice to see one

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by Mr AnDy D@12 December 2003 - 04:05
    probably not anytime soon, but it would be nice to see one
    yea....im guessing you didnt read the thread b4 u reply

P.S. i was never a really big fan of max payne...is mp2 any good?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12