Thread: Picture Program

I was wondering...What is a good program to use to download pictures? I mean like I know KazaaLite is but than I am lazy...and I don't want to take my tiem to double click EVERY match that is found....And wondering if there is a programt aht has good Picture Matches and has a "Download All" button that I can click so it well Downloads all the matches it finds...

Thanks

2. Lounge   -   #2
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    heres one for grabbin stuff off web pages
    dont know if thats exactly what you need
    if not you can browse the site
    http://www.webattack.com/get/picdownloader.html

or for more info post this in software world
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Nici Picture Downloader

allows for both http searches but aslo via search engines*: google\pic search\altavista

the most proff of the ones ive seen.

avoid the auto pilot

*This is hypocritical, i know

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by LilCultivator@11 December 2003 - 20:47
    I was wondering...What is a good program to use to download pictures? I mean like I know KazaaLite is but than I am lazy...and I don't want to take my tiem to double click EVERY match that is found....And wondering if there is a programt aht has good Picture Matches and has a "Download All" button that I can click so it well Downloads all the matches it finds...

Thanks
    You can do that with K-Lite, you don't have to double-click on each result. Just click on the first item on the list and hold the shift key while you click on the last item to select them all, then right-click and select 'Download'.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Medusa (Freeware)
    Medusa is a tool for finding images, movie-clips or other kinds of files on webpages and downloading them. You start by entering a starting URL and Medusa searches for the filetypes you are interested in on this page and all pages found up to a given depth. If a file has a thumbnail the thumbnail is downloaded and displayed in the Medusa interface, making it easy to choose which files to download. The program has a familiar Explorer-style interface.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Nightwolf+12 December 2003 - 03:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nightwolf @ 12 December 2003 - 03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LilCultivator@11 December 2003 - 20:47
    I was wondering...What is a good program to use to download pictures? I mean like I know KazaaLite is but than I am lazy...and I don&#39;t want to take my tiem to double click EVERY match that is found....And wondering if there is a programt aht has good Picture Matches and has a "Download All" button that I can click so it well Downloads all the matches it finds...

Thanks
    You can do that with K-Lite, you don&#39;t have to double-click on each result. Just click on the first item on the list and hold the shift key while you click on the last item to select them all, then right-click and select &#39;Download&#39;. [/b][/quote]
    Hey wow...I never knew taht....Hmm strange int eh past I have tried that...I guess Holding shift was the solution. Thanks abunch....That sure saved me a few kb/mb on downloading other programs =)

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by LilCultivator+12 December 2003 - 00:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LilCultivator &#064; 12 December 2003 - 00:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@12 December 2003 - 03:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-LilCultivator
    @11 December 2003 - 20:47
    I was wondering...What is a good program to use to download pictures? I mean like I know KazaaLite is but than I am lazy...and I don&#39;t want to take my tiem to double click EVERY match that is found....And wondering if there is a programt aht has good Picture Matches and has a "Download All" button that I can click so it well Downloads all the matches it finds...

Thanks

You can do that with K-Lite, you don&#39;t have to double-click on each result. Just click on the first item on the list and hold the shift key while you click on the last item to select them all, then right-click and select &#39;Download&#39;.
    Hey wow...I never knew taht....Hmm strange int eh past I have tried that...I guess Holding shift was the solution. Thanks abunch....That sure saved me a few kb/mb on downloading other programs =)[/b][/quote]
    You probably tried Ctrl-A which should select all files in any Windows list, but for some reason it doesn&#39;t work in Kazaa. But yes, holding Shift while selecting does work.

Glad I could help.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    I assume you mean wallpapers.If you do you can go on soulseek and I&#39;ll let you get any you want from me I have thousands of em

9. Lounge   -   #9
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    on opera, you can automatically cycle through images if they have numbers in there names so it goes 01.jpg>02.jpg>03.jpg...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@12 December 2003 - 03:11
    Nici Picture Downloader

allows for both http searches but aslo via search engines*: google&#092;pic search&#092;altavista

the most proff of the ones ive seen.

avoid the auto pilot

*This is hypocritical, i know
    Have a link for that?