Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Video Of Us Soliders Shooting

rfxn you are just another ignorant fool, who do you think saddamn hussein is? just a peaceful president? most of you have no idea what he has done and do not want to know, only thing you are interested in is to bash usa as much as you can.

even today there was a bomb explosion and fuel truck caught fire, over 15 iraqis died, rfxn, educate me, who are these ppl who do these things? iraqi freedom fighters? - blowing up their own ppl??

2. The Drawing Room   -   #92
    Mihkel - I don't think anyone here disagrees that Saddam was a bloodthirsty tyrant. However the fact that the "liberating" army from the US is quite happy to spread democracy and freedom to the Iraqis by gunning them down doesn't show much sensitivity to the situation.

I'll agree that shit happens and war is war and everything, but if the US is trying to win hearts and minds in Iraq, they're not going about it very well.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #93
    Mihkel, pretty bold statement considering I only pointed out that not all Iraqis like to have their country occupied by a foreign power. What would you do if somebody decided to democratize the US by force of arms? There was some talk of the meaning of word "patriotism" is another thread, you might want to read some of the comments...

who do you think saddamn hussein is? just a peaceful president? most of you have no idea what he has done and do not want to know, only thing you are interested in is to bash usa as much as you can.
    Nope, Saddam Hussein sure as hell is not a very nice guy. Personally, I couldn't care less if somebody put him out of his misery. I know several expatriot Iraqis in my home town who agree with me on this one - yet the same guys are fuming over seeing US troops trample on their home turf.

And even though I have little love for the US system in general, I also realize the only power that can stop this madness comes from the American people. If we can't have him sent off to the Hague at least take him out of office.

Unless of course another major terrorist attack happens on continental US and the current regime invokes martial law... You're a step away from a full-fledged military dictatorship already.
    --
    /rfxN
    just another ignorant fool

4. The Drawing Room   -   #94
    Correction:
    If we can't have him sent off to the Hague at least take him out of office.
    him = George W. Bush. Damn this cut and paste type of writing...
    --
    /rfxN

5. The Drawing Room   -   #95
    True face of the war in Iraq...

I wonder if this video actually made it way to public broadcast... I doubt it.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #96
    imported_computerfreak76
    despite what we saw in that video the soldiers were doing their job.

my brother in law was in iraq the first few months afterthe war started and there were times when they were given orders to kill anything that moved including women and children and numerous times they did just that. reason? just like in vietnam these iraqi cowards use their childrenand women for war strapping bombs to them and sending them into a crowd of soldiers.

i think that the attitudes the soldiers showed was wrong but i see no wrong in killing the iraqi soldier. it may seem wrong but when faced with these kinds of people you cant take any chances.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #97
    FatBastard
    Originally posted by computerfreak76@19 December 2003 - 00:04
    my brother in law was in iraq the first few months afterthe war started and there were times when they were given orders to kill anything that moved including women and children and numerous times they did just that. reason? just like in vietnam these iraqi cowards use their childrenand women for war strapping bombs to them and sending them into a crowd of soldiers.

If he shot women and children, then he is the coward!

And a war criminal.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #98
    Poster
    Originally posted by FatBastard+18 December 2003 - 16:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FatBastard @ 18 December 2003 - 16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-computerfreak76@19 December 2003 - 00:04

If he shot women and children, then he is the coward&#33;

And a war criminal. [/b][/quote]
    I assume you refer to unarmed, non combative women and children. A woman or child is just as capable of killing as a man.

You will have seen the pictures of 12 year olds carrying guns, in various parts of the world. Those weapons kill, irrespective of who pulls the trigger.

If you refer to civilians, who are no threat to the soldiers, then I agree that to shoot them is totally wrong. Just following orders is no defence for this.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #99
    Poster
    theyre alls tpid rednecks, i hate being an american, i wanna live in canada or italy, america sucks

hey wait a minute, why don&#39;t countries come and bomb us because we have weapons of mass destrction......hmmmmm......oh i got it&#33; because we are amercia&#33; we can do whatever want, yeah....thats it

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

10. The Drawing Room   -   #100
    Stupid fucking rednex&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Fuckin americans creating war because of what&#33;?

OIL.............OIL...................OIL.........................OIL......................OIL...............

These soliders are doing just what they feel like...... and nobody will question that&#33;

Fuck the War/ themos

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast