Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Video Of Us Soliders Shooting

Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+18 December 2003 - 16:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 18 December 2003 - 16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-themos@18 December 2003 - 17:50

Fuck the War/ themos
    Is that both, or do we have to chose.[/b][/quote]
    come on&#33; Im swedish......

2. The Drawing Room   -   #112
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    iraq is full of animals and they should be shot. has anyone evr seen the "unknown russian soldier" vid from kazaa? where the iraqis cut a russian soldiers neck open while hes alive&#33;? so, screw those pigs, i hope we kill them all. again, just my

3. The Drawing Room   -   #113
    iraq is full of animals and they should be shot. has anyone evr seen the "unknown russian soldier" vid from kazaa? where the iraqis cut a russian soldiers neck open while hes alive&#33;? so, screw those pigs, i hope we kill them all. again, just my AMERICAN opinion.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #114
    Poster
    Your avatar

and sig

are so uplifting.

Thank you for your balanced and well presented opinion. It is chaps like you who are the only hope for a lasting peace in the middle east and throughout the world.

iraq is full of animals and they should be shot. has anyone evr seen the "unknown russian soldier" vid from kazaa? where the iraqis cut a russian soldiers neck open while hes alive&#33;? so, screw those pigs, i hope we kill them all. again, just my AMERICAN opinion.

Keep up the good work, you are a credit to yourself and those around you.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #115
    sorry for the double post, but hey, id like to see peace, but we all know it aint gunna happen, EVER. i am all for leaving them alone, they just cant leave anyone else alone, so screw &#39;em. they are a 3rd world nation full of scumbags. i do feel sorry for the innocent people who live there, but i suspect that "innocent" in that county are far and few in between.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #116
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@19 December 2003 - 19:13
    It wasnt Iraqis in that video. I believe they were Chechian rebels or Afghan soldiers because Russian soldiers never went to Iraq...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112