Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Video Of Us Soliders Shooting

Never mind, I just got a PM from someone whose opinion I value and I now feel I have put this issue to rest. I no longer care about the issue, as I feel that my points have reached the target audience.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #82
    Originally posted by hobbes@17 December 2003 - 02:26
    Not at all what I was talking about.
    ah, i see what war now
    the ww2 comment confused me :">
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. The Drawing Room   -   #83
    n00b

CD WOW have cheap CD&#39;s

I wounder if that guy who shot the person on the floor will also shoot his girl back home if he thinks she&#39;s been cheating....

kill his neighbour for bumping his car....

good grief ~ what a world

4. The Drawing Room   -   #84
    Originally posted by hobbes@17 December 2003 - 03:26
    We never needed UK assistance, it was more of a political gesture.
    Don&#39;t need assistance? Cool, the UK and Australia can pull out and stop wasting our money and our soldiers lives.

No more special forces for you&#33; Next&#33;

5. The Drawing Room   -   #85
    Originally posted by Alex H+17 December 2003 - 05:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alex H &#064; 17 December 2003 - 05:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@17 December 2003 - 03:26
    We never needed UK assistance, it was more of a political gesture.
    Don&#39;t need assistance? Cool, the UK and Australia can pull out and stop wasting our money and our soldiers lives.

No more special forces for you&#33; Next&#33; [/b][/quote]
    You were more of a hindrance than a help, later. We did appreciate the inside info on kangaroos, though.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #86
    You wre more of a hindrance than a help, later
    So was Saddam

I reckon you&#39;d like being stuffed inside a kangaroo.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #87
    Poster
    on topic (only reading the first post)

i believe that the iraqie soilder would have done the same to the american

i could be wrong but he was a iraqie soilder who was there to attack american soilders.

sorry if this post offends you, but this is my opinion

*EDIT* BTW i still dont think its right

8. The Drawing Room   -   #88
    people like that man shot in that in the video conduct terrorist acts every day in iraq, blow up bombs and kill tens of random civilians every day. i feel no pity to him. but us soldiers acted very imaturely too, they had very wrong attitude, war is not a game.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #89
    [QUOTE]people like that man shot in that in the video conduct terrorist acts every day in iraq, blow up bombs and kill tens of random civilians every day. i feel no pity to him. but us soldiers acted very imaturely too, they had very wrong attitude, war is not a game. [QUOTE]

Seems like a game to some of the guys, probably to the ones playing too much army-sponsored FPS&#39;s anyways.

Waittaminnit -

Iraqi terrorists? All I see is a bunch of locals giving an occupying force a decent fight.

WW2 comparison of the day: bet the nazis called the legendary French resistance terrorists...

--
    /rfxN

10. The Drawing Room   -   #90
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    From the clip I&#39;d say what they did was unfair. If the guy was in great pain then maybe they could have put them out of his misery but shooting someone just because you can is unjust and unfair. I&#39;m sure there would be outrage if we saw Iraqi soldiers shooting an American who was injured an joking about it afterwards.

I&#39;ve also seen a clip on the news in which a group of relatively lightly armed demonstrating Iraqis are shot on by coalition troops (this was in the riots that occurred after Saddam was captured) and saw 3 Iraqis out of the group fall and die as they all ran from the ferocious onslaught of fire from the coalition troop.

Whilst both of these are only a short view into fights that may have taken hours and have been edited skillfully (no doubt for specific reasons) its ironic that an army fighting for "righteousness" and "freedom" could abuse its power in such ways...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast