Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Day The Chat Went Crazy

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    we love you T, we do, we love you T ,we do, we do!!!! B)

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Heh... Now I know who created the chat... Cause last time I asked no one really knew or never said anything... Plus, why blame me for doing something if you dont have proof? One more thing, if your gona blame me for something please give good DETAILS... Cause SuperJude blamed me for being k4l and I said I never was k4l or I never remember being him. Plus the way he was blaming me sounded like I was being k4l that day. But then a few hours later he finally said I never was him that day. He said I was k4l in the past. So that cleared a lot of confusion. But still, I dont remember being k4l...

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by NeoShoyru@16 February 2003 - 02:29
    Heh... Now I know who created the chat... Cause last time I asked no one really knew or never said anything... Plus, why blame me for doing something if you dont have proof? One more thing, if your gona blame me for something please give good DETAILS... Cause SuperJude blamed me for being k4l and I said I never was k4l or I never remember being him. Plus the way he was blaming me sounded like I was being k4l that day. But then a few hours later he finally said I never was him that day. He said I was k4l in the past. So that cleared a lot of confusion. But still, I dont remember being k4l...
    Neo, let me teach you two more words...no, three!
    "you", "are" and "pathetic".

Do you really think people on this board believe your lies?

I've got another three for you:
    "get", "a" and "life".

4. Lounge   -   #24
    F*ck you... I would explain a bit but yer little boyish mind wont do jack sh*t for ya...

Anyways, I have a questions for squeeky... Explain again what I did... I do agree that the first time you explained thins clearly... Now please do it again.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Forum Star
    I think any further discussion on this matter should probably occur via PM.

-----Closed-----

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123