Thread: Domain History!

Hello all,

I need a website or a program that can tell me the history of domain name if its possible.

I want the information such as to whom was the domain registered to last or if possible all the people who bought it ever and for what time period that domain was under them.

Any help is appreciated

I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    i think you can only check the current user/customer....

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by DWk@12 December 2003 - 09:45
    i think you can only check the current user/customer....
    Ya it seems so. But I thought it might just be possible. Some websites(search engines etc.) keep an archive of all the websites they have crawled since they were established. It is categorized further year by year. But most of them are paid so no luck there.

But it seems almost dumb if someone is not able to find such things. (possible soln is hack into ICANN but im looking for a legitimate one )

hoping someone can give a possible solution to this&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    **bump** now that I see some interesting people online too, i might get a useful reply

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    All I could find out was that the service is called a whowas, and that it&#39;ll cost ya to get one done by a domain registrar. .. which is pretty sucky imo.