Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joined Date

Poster
    You can see what date a user joined the board so i dont see the point in doing what you suggest.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Seeing people think they Post to get there stars

how about as soon as you register you get 5 pretty stars

then nobody will have to worry about getting the posts up to get the 5 stars

and you loose 3 stars once you reach 1000 then when to 3000 you get no pretty stars

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    BANNED
    eww thats what i think about ur evil plan

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    GameFAQs uses a 'karma' system for its boards - Basically, it's a case of each day you post you get a karma point, any rule infringment brings said karma down. Member levels are linked to the karma and different levels have different abilities.

That won't work as it is and I'm not sure whether it's codable into IPB, but with a bit of editing that system it could work

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Illuminati@12 December 2003 - 09:53
    GameFAQs uses a 'karma' system for its boards - Basically, it's a case of each day you post you get a karma point, any rule infringment brings said karma down. Member levels are linked to the karma and different levels have different abilities.

That won't work as it is and I'm not sure whether it's codable into IPB, but with a bit of editing that system it could work
    Well, it would take warnings into account....ie rule infringements.

If you think im gonna sit here and click a reward button for a "Sensible" post every day though....you have another think coming

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Im pritty sure this isant possable, well its possable with some big time diting to the sql, but hey. "oi oi"

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+12 December 2003 - 14:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 12 December 2003 - 14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@12 December 2003 - 09:53
    GameFAQs uses a &#39;karma&#39; system for its boards - Basically, it&#39;s a case of each day you post you get a karma point, any rule infringment brings said karma down.&nbsp; Member levels are linked to the karma and different levels have different abilities.&nbsp;

That won&#39;t work as it is and I&#39;m not sure whether it&#39;s codable into IPB, but with a bit of editing that system it could work

If you think im gonna sit here and click a reward button for a "Sensible" post every day though....you have another think coming [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s all done automatic - You ever seen the number of registered on GameFAQs?

However, I will admit that there&#39;s a report button on most posts to speed up finding infringing posts. Not that much a problem AFAIK, as IPB already comes with the report system But I think that&#39;s only for admin though

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I think it&#39;s fine how it is now.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+12 December 2003 - 07:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced &#064; 12 December 2003 - 07:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@12 December 2003 - 09:53
    GameFAQs uses a &#39;karma&#39; system for its boards - Basically, it&#39;s a case of each day you post you get a karma point, any rule infringment brings said karma down. Member levels are linked to the karma and different levels have different abilities.

That won&#39;t work as it is and I&#39;m not sure whether it&#39;s codable into IPB, but with a bit of editing that system it could work

If you think im gonna sit here and click a reward button for a "Sensible" post every day though....you have another think coming [/b][/quote]
    ahhh why not ?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    I like everything the way it is. If this suggestion is implemented, it will probably affect me negatively, because I have been here a shorter time than many people.

I have used K-Lite for 5 months, which is less than some people, but I think I am experienced because I know what all the options/functions do and everything, because I am quick to learn.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast