Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Joined Date

kAb's Avatar Poster
    i think join date=stars is a great idea.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    yeah me to cause i could care less about post counts. And I dont know how many threads I have seen now with "posts count in the lounge now i can finally get 5 stars" IMO would get rid of this problem.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Joined date alone is a horrid idea. If I have 5 aliases (hinthint) and they are seldom used, then they would have 5 stars with 300 posts or even 10 posts. Ridiculous idea
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    I'm sorry, but all this aggro about postcount and stars makes no sense to me at all...

If you lot don't care about postcount so much, why is it that you're the ones that are always going on about it?

I've seen many 1000+ members starting topics in the lounge celebrating postcount milestones ever since I joined. Look in there now, There's Virtualbody1234's topic that was started yesterday, and tralala hit the big 1K about an hour ago... and good luck to both of them.

Sure, I've seen the occasional sub 100 post member mention that they would like to reach 5 stars, but it's by no means done to the point where it's become an annoyance. The amount of times I've seen that happen is vastly less than the amount of topics that say "1000 posts - hooray for me!"

And I dont know how many threads I have seen now with "posts count in the lounge now i can finally get 5 stars" IMO would get rid of this problem.
    I know exactly how many threads I've seen like that... virtually bugger all.
    If there are any, I'm sure it's a fad that will soon pass. There is no problem.

Admin, Mods, Please leave everything just the way it is. It's fine as it is.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    heh

I like joined date for seniority idea hehe I been here for very long time B)

though the karma idea sounds intersting too
    I am Member No. : 193 <--- yes there was a time when that was a lot

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Posts counts suck just read the god dam post that someone made not the number of posts next to their name....

dam if I wanted a forum that was about post counts I would go too postcountsforum.com to see how many I can get ......

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by Cloud.@14 December 2003 - 06:47
    Posts counts suck just read the god dam post that someone made not the number of posts next to their name....

dam if I wanted a forum that was about post counts I would go too postcountsforum.com to see how many I can get ......
    i agree posts counts are dum

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234