Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clean Kmd 2.6

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by RileyF@12 December 2003 - 03:45
    well it's all what KLR also does (features) but the extra is here the remove of spyware.. you know... i think this person used the code from KLR  and made the extra of deleting all spyware (what also can be done manualy.)  so nothing extra's to me.. if only KL extensions could be loaded...*dreaming*
    I know what you are saying, i think he did use KLR to do it. I thnk this is faster, and most people don't know how to get rid of the spyware. Also it gets rid of the startpage.

I to wish for KLE to be in it. I dont think it will be long tho.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    Two more question:

Even though KLE won't load with KMD will they still work if I used them? Like Kazupernodes and the IP BLocker and such?

And will I have to do any tweaking with the registry?

And thanks Agent Smith, you're very helpful! B)

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    can somebody give me 1 reason, why i should KMD 2.6. we cant get klE tools, Startpage in it and lots more things so why should we use it
    and it confusing there is 3 or mybe more threats containing KMD 2.6, kazaa k++ 2.6 and klr and this threat with clean KMD 2.6 which is the best

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by razorsharp013@12 December 2003 - 03:53
    Two more question:

Even though KLE won't load with KMD will they still work if I used them?  Like Kazupernodes and the IP BLocker and such?

And will I have to do any tweaking with the registry?

And thanks Agent Smith, you're very helpful! B)
    1. Sorry no

2. No there is no need to edit the reg. that is Kunal own deal.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@12 December 2003 - 03:57
    can somebody give me 1 reason, why i should KMD 2.6. we cant get klE tools, Startpage in it and  lots more things so why should we use it 
    and it confusing   there is 3 or mybe more threats containing KMD 2.6, kazaa k++ 2.6 and klr and this threat with clean KMD 2.6 which is the best
    Since Sharemen is booting anything under 2.6, k-lite 2.4.2 (witch is kmd 2.0.2) gets slow speeds and less users. Before KMD 2.6 i got speed of 50-90, now i get 100-200.

Also i can fix the startpage, just a matter of time.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    i agree, it's just a matter of time before there will be a full Kazaa lite with maybe even also K++ functionality, More and more people are trying to hack kmd 2.6 and change the values and edit the resource sections and even write loaders and other program for it. for now it's just waitng for that day..

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@12 December 2003 - 12:57
    (can you put that into english for me please)

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by Kunal+12 December 2003 - 04:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kunal @ 12 December 2003 - 04:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@12 December 2003 - 12:57
    (can you put that into english for me please) [/b][/quote]
    you wanted to know the registry key, and that got razorsharp013 confused. What i was telling him/her to do it forget it. That you want it.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@12 December 2003 - 12:11
    How to install:

[STEP 1] Install Clean KMD.

[STEP 2] Put the file "kazaa.exe" in the installation folder. This file must be from KMD version 2.6.0 (MD5 checksum: 0c722b3aefd621788582a024cf30703a)

Important:

This program only works on Windows 2000/XP/2003

i love you guys and i love this forum

btw: i am running win98se as you already know

help me please

cu uncle_cracker

i checked it an a w2k machine - it works great - congratulations especially to that random person.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    I didn&#39;t try this program but based on its features it seems like it&#39;s using klr or klr converted from asm to eg. C/C++. Is it an installer?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast