Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Clean Kmd 2.6

Originally posted by Kunal@12 December 2003 - 14:34
    rn your a clever man, can you send me a reg file please
    klr doesn't access the registry.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by random nut+12 December 2003 - 15:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (random nut @ 12 December 2003 - 15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kunal@12 December 2003 - 14:34
    rn your a clever man, can you send me a reg file please&nbsp;
    klr, if that&#39;s what you need the reg file for, doesn&#39;t access the registry. I don&#39;t know if the klr that&#39;s included in that installer accesses the registry but my guess is that it&#39;s an unmodified klr in which case you don&#39;t need to update the registry. [/b][/quote]
    it still needs standard kazaa registry keys to connect to the network, i know these are located at HKCU&#092;Software&#092;Kazaa and HKLM&#092;Software&#092;Kazaa, but if you had a reg file (which you most likely do) i was wondering could i have it, as i want to make my own installer

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    Well, the ads in search tab arn&#39;t removed, they&#39;re just blocked by hosts file... I prefer completlely removed ads to blocked ads.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by Explosive@12 December 2003 - 15:43
    Well, the ads in search tab arn&#39;t removed, they&#39;re just blocked by hosts file... I prefer completlely removed ads to blocked ads.
    Figure out how to unpack it then or use diet-k + edexter and you wont see know adds

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Originally posted by Kunal@12 December 2003 - 16:28
    it still needs standard kazaa registry keys to connect to the network, i know these are located at HKCU&#092;Software&#092;Kazaa and HKLM&#092;Software&#092;Kazaa, but if you had a reg file (which you most likely do) i was wondering could i have it, as i want to make my own installer
    You can save any registry key using regedit.exe. Start it, right-click the registry "folder" you want to save, and choose Export, then save as Win9x/NT registry file.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster
    thanks alot rn

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Agent it did effict k++, u cant run k++ when KMD is runing and i think not even when its not runing and after unistalling KMd the k++ is gone too and must install it, and again all shared folders r unshared, iam gona quite till a perfict Klite++ 2.6 is maded

Any way tanx agent for all updates and sorry but i cant reinstall kl++ each time i install KMD Shit

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by Kunal+12 December 2003 - 15:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kunal @ 12 December 2003 - 15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Explosive@12 December 2003 - 15:43
    Figure out how to unpack it then or use diet-k + edexter and you wont see know adds [/b][/quote]
    eDexter didn&#39;t work for me... and DiatK is not always working well. If only I had the proper skills to unpack it...

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster
    i realized if you changed in

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE&#092;SOFTWARE&#092;Kazaa&#092;Cloudload the ExeDir to

C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Clean KMD&#092;start.exe

you could add the KL Config Wizzard

you can download it here&#33;

http://www.members.shaw.ca/kazaalite/KLConfigWizard.exe
    special thanks to rocko as he made it&#33;

can you try adding it in the next build? and changing the regestry to start.exe?

thats 1 step to K++ many more to go

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Poster
    Agent Smith didnt make it

im making a version, itll be made withing the next few hours

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast