Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mj

FatBastard
    This talk of why the parents took the money if he was guilty is ridiculous. Look at the amount, tens of millions of dollars. Imagine that dangled in front of your face.

Read the indictment from 1993 here.. And the boy's statement here.

He molested that kid in 1993, if he didn't, why did he settle? He settled because of the overwhelming body of evidence against him.

Paedophile.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Look at the amount of Money?!?!?! Look at their child. Look at all the other children that will be around MJ in the future. There is no denying that if these accusations are true, then that means those are bad parents. It wasn't MJ's idea to pay them off, it was the parent's idea. MJ wasn't dangling anything in front of them. They came looking for it.

please list this
    overwhelming body of evidence
    I know of 2 peices of evidence. Only one that really means anything. Everything else is there word against his.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Jackson to be charged Thursday

(CNN) -- Pop star Michael Jackson will be formally charged Thursday afternoon with molesting a young boy, the Santa Barbara district attorney's office confirmed Wednesday.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    FatBastard
    Originally posted by dwightfry@18 December 2003 - 20:47
    It wasn't MJ's idea to pay them off, it was the parent's idea. MJ wasn't dangling anything in front of them. They came looking for it.

Wasn't his idea? Are you serious? He could have denied it, and told them to piss off. He then would have been charged, and the evidence heard in a court of law. If he had nothing to fear, he would have got off. The publicity would have died in a few months. He chose to pay them off. That was an admission of guilt.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    A settlement is never an admission of guilt.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    FatBastard, If the family that got paid off 10 years ago came forward, and admitted it was all a lie, and the present accusers came forward and admitted it was all a lie, would you still think he's guilty?

------------------------------------------

Source

The father of the first accuser was known for being an ass.

The settlement wasn't only money, MJ had to give a movie script the father wrote to some big time directors

There is an Audiotape of the father saying stuff like. "Everything is going to a certain plan..." "There is no way I lose. I've checked inside out. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever. June (His ex-wife) will lose [custody of her son].... and Michaels career will be over"

Only the father was making the accusations until the boy was drugged with sodium amytal at a dental office. Under this drug people are very sugestable. People on this drug will say things that are blatantly untrue, and will cause false memories.

-----------------------------------------

This is just too much, I'm going to start a new post.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Why a new thread? We still see the info just the same.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    FatBastard
    Originally posted by dwightfry@19 December 2003 - 03:18
    FatBastard, If the family that got paid off 10 years ago came forward, and admitted it was all a lie, and the present accusers came forward and admitted it was all a lie, would you still think he's guilty?

What sort of stupid question is that? No-one has come forward and said the first lot was a lie, and I haven't commented on his guilt this time. He's now been charged, on at least 10 counts, let's wait and see.

Why are you two so adament of his innocence?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    What sort of stupid question is that? No-one has come forward and said the first lot was a lie
    I was just wondering if there is any part of you that realizes that you could be wrong, and if confessions from the accusers would be enough to bring it out.

I'm adament about his innocence because there is no reason to believe otherwise at this time. It's not fair to accuse somebody of being a pedophile when they may be innocent. That will stick with him forever, I would feel very shitty about myself if I found out he was innocent and I had spent the last several years slandering his name.

Did you read the article? There's a plain text version over HERE
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Poster
    How can people be so blind!?...They say he commited the first crime of charges on the 9th of february...Thats two days after the Bashir interview aired ..And u expect us to belive that he molested the child just two days after the boy appeared on tv...What dumb mofo would do that?...He has 100 of kids around him all the time and he chooses exactly that boy!?
    A confidential investigation by Los Angeles police and child welfare officials concluded earlier this year that allegations Michael Jackson sexually abused a cancer-stricken boy were "unfounded," according to an internal government memo obtained by The Smoking Gun.
    As you can see the charges were unfounded earlier this year...So they are trying to tell us that the boy continued to sleep with MJ after he charged him of child molestation!..Cmon now...If u have a child and God forbid he was melested by a pedofile...Whats the first thing you would do?...Call the police ofcourse or beat the shit out of him...But no...The first thing the mother did was go to the lawyer Tom Sneddon...The person that tried to put MJ in jail in 93...The more people learn about this case ..the more they will know this whole thing is motivated by revenge and money!

He's now been charged, on at least 10 counts
    Get your facts right..Its 7 counts.Two of them say he gave the boy alcohol...MJ doesnt even drink!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast