100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I got 17 (non-american)

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED

im an american school aged child

5. Lounge   -   #15
    we are not stupid, ....

well, let me refrase that, if we are stupid then that means that the whole world is really freaking stupid, because we are the worlds only super power, and we could blow up the whole world and claim it as ours' if we wanted to....,
    so the rest of the world must be really stupid if they cant beat up a country full of idiots',

oh, and by the way, you wouldnt be typing on that computer if it wasnt for bill gates, (american)

6. Lounge   -   #16
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by morpheus 1.0@12 December 2003 - 18:25
    we are not stupid, ....

well, let me refrase that, if we are stupid then that means that the whole world is really freaking stupid, because we are the worlds only super power, and we could blow up the whole world and claim it as ours' if we wanted to....,
    so the rest of the world must be really stupid if they cant beat up a country full of idiots',

oh, and by the way, you wouldnt be typing on that computer if it wasnt for bill gates, (american)
    Oh my. Excuse me for a minute while I go and get the fire extinguisher ready.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    we are not stupid, ....

It is because of attitudes like that the rest of the world sees us as uncultured, ignorant, greedy assholes.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    we are not stupid, ....

Get your facts straight!

1. This is a "Funny Stuff" forum. You wish to discuss go to World & News Events in the Lounge. Dont expect to get more replies here.

2. You are one of the majority ignorant people in US. You just proved it.

3. The word is "rephrase" and not "refrase." You are proving the point of average American having a lesser IQ.

4. Bill Gates didnt invent Computers.
    Most of the principles of computers were developed in Europe, mainly in Germany and England. One could argue that the Babylonians "invented" the computer when they created the Abacus. But, let's not be pedantic, let's assume that you mean a programmable, digital, electronic computer... then the English were the first there with Enigma and Colossus: two computers built to decypher German codes during the WWII way back in 1943

You don't agree to me? Go Google!

Edit: Oh by the way, you are not the only American around here! More of us see this as a fact about the ignorance.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    I got 12. But i&#39;m in good shape , make good grades and know how to speak basic Japanese for 15 years old so I guess I&#39;m not the average American you bash everyday.
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by I.am+12 December 2003 - 23:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 12 December 2003 - 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-morpheus 1.0@12 December 2003 - 18:25
    we are not stupid, ....

well, let me refrase that, if we are stupid then that means that the whole world is really freaking stupid, because we are the worlds only super power, and we could blow up the whole world and claim it as ours&#39; if we wanted to....,
    so the rest of the world must be really stupid if they cant beat up a country full of idiots&#39;,

Get your facts straight&#33;

1. This is a "Funny Stuff" forum. You wish to discuss go to World & News Events in the Lounge. Dont expect to get more replies here.

2. You are one of the majority ignorant people in US. You just proved it.

3. The word is "rephrase" and not "refrase." You are proving the point of average American having a lesser IQ.

4. Bill Gates didnt invent Computers.
    Most of the principles of computers were developed in Europe, mainly in Germany and England. One could argue that the Babylonians "invented" the computer when they created the Abacus. But, let&#39;s not be pedantic, let&#39;s assume that you mean a programmable, digital, electronic computer... then the English were the first there with Enigma and Colossus: two computers built to decypher German codes during the WWII way back in 1943

You don&#39;t agree to me? Go Google&#33;

Edit: Oh by the way, you are not the only American around here&#33; More of us see this as a fact about the ignorance. [/b][/quote]
    im not talking about those comps, im talking about the personal computer available for the "general public", oh and by the way stfu&#33;

america rules&#33;

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast