Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: (not All) Americans Are Stupid

Originally posted by dinger@25 December 2003 - 22:35
    Since you bunch of liberal flaming bastards are having such a good time giving Americans hell you might want to remember who invented the Internet. We also contribute the majority of the technology that keeps it going. We also come to the aid of the rest of the world when tryants try to take over and enslave their subjects or natural disasters. Seems when you need or armies, money, or goods you're happy so see us then.

BTW: The Internet was a DOD (US Department of Defense) project from the 60's that turned into a University thing and now into the public Internet.

PS:
    FUCK OFF
    calm down, no-one wants your warmongering !!

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Originally posted by dinger@25 December 2003 - 22:35
    We also come to the aid of the rest of the world when tryants try to take over and enslave their subjects or natural disasters.
    damn those tryants

i can't say any more because i've promised myself that i'd stop my anti-american attitude
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Poster
    Ok, this is going outta control. Not all Americans are stupid, but some are&#33;&#33; As for the thing where someone says that the Us is a super-power, i think not, the Us economy is going to hell because of the things that have went on (9.11 terror strike, attavk to tht Iraq), the US have lost its state of being a super-power. I think that the CONTINENTS of Europe and Asia are more of a super-powers.

As for the thing of US could easily conquer rest of the world, is false. The only thing that would happen is that Us would fall in WWIII like the Germany fell at WWII . an alliance would be formed to make the US fall.

And if the US wouldnt have invented the Internet, someone else would have done it... And same thing with the eqoupment that are being used to use internet, someone else would have done &#39;em.

Some people are intellect, some are dumb, its one of the laws of the nature. Sure Einstein (i think he was American, correct me if i am wrong) and Bill Gates are men of great inventors, but there are wisemen all around the world, even in Iraq which (this word is always too hard to write ) the American so much hate.

von_Cannon, the finnish P2P guy

and BTW, i got 18/20 in the quiz

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Poster
    Sure Einstein (i think he was American, correct me if i am wrong)
    I think Einstien was German...

5. Lounge   -   #65
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    im american...

signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    i dont think that even warrants a response....
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Poster
    Originally posted by mogadishu@3 January 2004 - 04:51
    i dont think that even warrants a response....
    Yeah it does, the guys an absolute moron who needs to get moderated or something.

Other then that, yep doesnt need a response

8. Lounge   -   #68
    guys I&#39;d just like to remind you all that this is posted in the "Funny Stuff" section and if you want to debate the USA&#39;s credibility as a super-power, do so in the World News and Events section.

Secondly I&#39;d just like to say that not all of rest of the world are anti american I think that a few americans in here think that the rest of the world is out to get them.

Thirdly are there any aussies out there that watch CNNN (non cnn)

CNNN = Chaser Non-stop News Network (a comedy)

9. Lounge   -   #69
    JunkBarMan's Avatar Milk Sucks,Got Beer?
    15/20 american

just for the hell of it, i took it again and chose green everytime and got 9/20 so go figure...i would have thought more like 7/20
    Today is the day.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Poster
    Secondly I&#39;d just like to say that not all of rest of the world are anti american I think that a few americans in here think that the rest of the world is out to get them.
    Americans are view down upon because of there ignorance (not necessarily stupidity) to the rest of the world, with there overwhelming false national "pride."

And US government is just a bunch of capatolists who rap them selves in the flag and god to appease the public and hide there true motives.

eg. the president new the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbour b4 it happened but let i happen anyway cuz they wanted an excuse to enter the war.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast