Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Avi., Mpg, Mpeg, Etc. To Vcd, Svcd Or Dvd

skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    Bummer, you could do a little research on you motherboard and find out what you can upgrad to on the processor and check prices on ebay.
    It still should take that long though, are you using cucusoft to convert and did you find the 'fix' for the full version?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Originally posted by muchspl2@12 December 2003 - 21:07
    yes I have, guess you don't like quality

you can take the Pepsi challenge yourself, but I will just let someone else back me up on the fact the nero/roxico doesn't do a good job at encoding
    if you want to learn the best, learn tmpgenc, if you want shit, stay with roxico

in fact I don't know why I bother, stay with roxico, you were right, that burning app does such a great job at encodeing I should drop everthing I have learned over the years and just use that, dame thanks for opening my eyes
    Yep, you know it all. I use to use TempEnc a long time ago, still like my app.

Guess you are right, leave encoding and converting to the speciality apps. err...isnt nero talkning about adding a converter now? LMFAO.

I am not trying to persuade you to use anything, I simply state what I like to use and suggest that they may like to give it a try. Of course 'as always' you just shoot off at the mouth...err keyboard and badmouth what anyone has to say if it doesnt pertain to nero and temp.

I still say try them all and keep the one that works best for you and your system.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    edit: double post

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    @muchspl2

Better yet, lets just change the topic of softwareworld to nero/tempenc/sygate. Would that make you happy noob.

Edit: Sorry, thats the first time I ever used the noob term. I was just checking muchspl2's post out and noticed that he likes to noob bash. I think its funny, its like the pot calling the kettle black.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    muchspl2
    I am not arguing with you, but you have been wrong on many many occasions, your so dense you think you can fit over a gig on a normal cdr with roxico and I quote

I was cleaning up my hard drive so I made a direct cd (incd for Nero users).
    I wasn't paying any attention to to files that I was dragging and dropping, but when I was done it said that there were 9 MB left so I closed the cd.

I ejected the cd and placed it back in (just to check the integrity before deleting the files off my hard drive) and I noticed that the size of the disk is 1.34 GB.
    All the files are accessible, but they do load and install a little slower.

The only thing I can think of is that direct cd must have compressed the disk.

This is the largest over-burn for me yet, I just wonder if I could have gotten the other 9 MB on the disk
    http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=...=0&#entry692536

so you track recored shows you know jack shit about burning/encoding

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    delete
    Last edited by jrzofclay; 09-11-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123