Thread: The First Two Matrix Films In Dvd Quality

just get it off bit torrent

the torrent is on suprnova.tk

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by DWk@13 December 2003 - 09:12
    uhhhhh

lets see....

i got Reloaded rip from suprnova...and its like 99.9% dvd quality....amazing...

and matrix i got from kazaa.....there are like 3 versions of it.... i think the 592mb version is pretty good....but theres another thats 700 thats better and the 800 is even better
    something u didnt understand here?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Tetsujn@13 December 2003 - 04:06
    i already own them. i need them in good quality on my computer to create gif images and fan trailers. as u can probably guess by now i dont own a dvd player for my comp which is why im asking u ppl.
    If you are going to create gif images you will lose quality in any case when you create the images, but if you are still determined to download the movies there is no way you will get a better quality movie than one in divx or xvid format from kazaalite. You should look for any file that says dvd rip, thats the best quality you will get.

If you want an exactly dvd quality movie go to bittorrent or ask someone who has the movie and a dvd-rom to put clips you require of the movie onto cd-r.

Other than advice like this i dont think any of us can help you much.
    Robert00000

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk+14 December 2003 - 01:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 14 December 2003 - 01:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWk@13 December 2003 - 09:12
    uhhhhh

lets see....

i got Reloaded rip from suprnova...and its like 99.9% dvd quality....amazing...

and matrix i got from kazaa.....there are like 3 versions of it.... i think the 592mb version is pretty good....but theres another thats 700 thats better and the 800 is even better
    something u didnt understand here? [/b][/quote]
    i was talking to the other dude. but can u give me their names plz?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    BANNED
    go to verifieds section?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    mind directing me to which thread. like ive mentioned in another thread im fairly new here so im not sure of where to look.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    BANNED
    ah ok....and remember to read pinned topics always and use search button

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showforum=16

its right in Movieworld page....but before these topics...

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Tetsujn+14 December 2003 - 00:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tetsujn &#064; 14 December 2003 - 00:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>holy shit u ppl dont get it do u? i have a shit computer and im not buying squat for it because im waiting until i get a new one. i didnt ask for u to tell me that i can get a dvd rom. i asked for the movies. now do any of u have valid links or not? plz dont reply with a post that doesent have anything to do with my question in future refference. thank u.[/b]

holy shit...what part of

<!--QuoteBegin-ME

you prob wont dl better than DivX...its the standard for movies...the only possibility is to get Bittorrent and head over to suprnova.org and see if you can find it-though theyll be >4GB each[/quote] didnt you get?
    <insert signature here>

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by vivitron 15+14 December 2003 - 19:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vivitron 15 @ 14 December 2003 - 19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Tetsujn@14 December 2003 - 00:05
    holy shit u ppl dont get it do u? i have a shit computer and im not buying squat for it because im waiting until i get a new one. i didnt ask for u to tell me that i can get a dvd rom. i asked for the movies. now do any of u have valid links or not? plz dont reply with a post that doesent have anything to do with my question in future refference. thank u.
    holy shit...what part of

<!--QuoteBegin-ME

you prob wont dl better than DivX...its the standard for movies...the only possibility is to get Bittorrent and head over to suprnova.org and see if you can find it-though theyll be >4GB each
    didnt you get? [/b][/quote]
    the part where u tell me to d/l another program&#33; i dont want to do that. i want it off kazaa.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Originally posted by Tetsujn+15 December 2003 - 00:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tetsujn @ 15 December 2003 - 00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by vivitron 15+14 December 2003 - 19:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vivitron 15 &#064; 14 December 2003 - 19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tetsujn@14 December 2003 - 00:05
    holy shit u ppl dont get it do u? i have a shit computer and im not buying squat for it because im waiting until i get a new one. i didnt ask for u to tell me that i can get a dvd rom. i asked for the movies. now do any of u have valid links or not? plz dont reply with a post that doesent have anything to do with my question in future refference. thank u.
    holy shit...what part of

<!--QuoteBegin-ME

you prob wont dl better than DivX...its the standard for movies...the only possibility is to get Bittorrent and head over to suprnova.org and see if you can find it-though theyll be >4GB each
    didnt you get? [/b][/quote]
    the part where u tell me to d/l another program&#33; i dont want to do that. i want it off kazaa. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s your mistake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast