Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The First Two Matrix Films In Dvd Quality

Poster
    Ive downloaded these films multiple times and each time they were poor quality. theyre always either VHS quality or DivX shit. so with that said i need a valid link to these and if anyone here could provide me with one i'd be more than thankful.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by Tetsujn@13 December 2003 - 00:03
    i'd be more than thankful.
    what's more than thankful, exactly?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    what&#39;s more than thankful, exactly?
    at a guess a Blow Job

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Tetsujn@13 December 2003 - 01:03
    Ive downloaded these films multiple times and each time they were poor quality. theyre always either VHS quality or DivX shit. so with that said i need a valid link to these and if anyone here could provide me with one i&#39;d be more than thankful.
    you can always RENT them, then RIP them your self.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    i already own them. i need them in good quality on my computer to create gif images and fan trailers. as u can probably guess by now i dont own a dvd player for my comp which is why im asking u ppl.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    k, i dont know where you live, but you should prob be able to get a dvd-rom for next to nothing....i know its not exactly what you want, but its probably the best solution...

in fact, rereading your post, you prob wont dl better than DivX...its the standard for movies...the only possibility is to get Bittorrent and head over to suprnova.org and see if you can find it-though theyll be >4GB each, so if youre gonna do this, i hope you have a good connection...if not, then weigh up the cost of electricity needed to power pc to dl ~10GB against the cost of a dvdrom
    <insert signature here>

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    BANNED
    uhhhhh

lets see....

i got Reloaded rip from suprnova...and its like 99.9% dvd quality....amazing...

and matrix i got from kazaa.....there are like 3 versions of it.... i think the 592mb version is pretty good....but theres another thats 700 thats better and the 800 is even better

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    yah i got the reloaded dvd screener a while ago and its damn near dvd quality.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    holy shit u ppl dont get it do u? i have a shit computer and im not buying squat for it because im waiting until i get a new one. i didnt ask for u to tell me that i can get a dvd rom. i asked for the movies. now do any of u have valid links or not? plz dont reply with a post that doesent have anything to do with my question in future refference. thank u.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rock Tonic Juice Magic@14 December 2003 - 00:03
    yah i got the reloaded dvd screener as well and its damn near dvd quality.
    THANK U&#33;&#33;&#33; plz gimmie a link&#33;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast