Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Statergy Games

Poster
    i enjoy playing statergy type games more than shoot em up and platform games.

for eg i enjoyed pharoah,zeus,caesar, age of empires,railroad tycoon, roller caoster tycoon and both sets of stronghold games. some of these i have now played to death and am downloading warcraft 3.

what else can you suggest?

my computer is a little basic as it is only a pII 333 with 256 ram. my video card-32mb prophet agp card running win 98se with well over 40 gig spare on my hard drive.

thanks in advance zolaisugly.

2. Games   -   #2
    civilisation III
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by zolaisugly@13 December 2003 - 01:56
    i enjoy playing statergy type games more than shoot em up and platform games.

for eg i enjoyed pharoah,zeus,caesar, age of empires,railroad tycoon, roller caoster tycoon and both sets of stronghold games. some of these i have now played to death and am downloading warcraft 3.

what else can you suggest?

my computer is a little basic as it is only a pII 333 with 256 ram. my video card-32mb prophet agp card running win 98se with well over 40 gig spare on my hard drive.

thanks in advance zolaisugly.
    um.... not sure if you can play warcraft III with that but any ways you have to try STARCRAFT its the best stratedgy game ever made&#33;&#33; B)

4. Games   -   #4
    Debaser
    Dungeon Keeper 2 is a cool strategy game, should run fine on your computer.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Alpha centauri... if it still exists on kazaa. I think bittorrent has it, but that was several months ago.

BTW i downloaded the kazaa version a year ago and it didnt have movies, then i downloaded the BT version a few months ago and it DID have movies... and speech

6. Games   -   #6
    For me it just has to be

AGE OF MYTHOLOGY
    now with TITANS add-on&#33;

7. Games   -   #7
    Red Alert 2&#33;

Best EVER

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    i looked on web site it says it should be a pII 400 so will try and see if it will run. the rest of my system mmets the min ok but chance it.

thanks for all your advice i will see what i can get even if some of the games are old i dont mind.

i have noticed that some are available via soldout software and xplosivas so may be really cheap to buy i will even go down this route if the games are good enough.

thanks again zolaisugly

9. Games   -   #9
    the C&C games... generals is kinda good. But what I wanna try now is War of the Ring. looks almost like a wc3 twin...

too bad I cant download a good version of it. it seems the company may have resorted to generic spoofing...

--------------------------CHIDORI&#33; (Lightning Edge)-----------------------

10. Games   -   #10
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I have to agree with civilization 3. And apparently they are working on Civ 4.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast