Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Grrr....

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    3,597
    "An error occurred during a paging operation. windows was unable to save the data. all information has been lost"




    The first images was lost of course

    So at the next restart, I'm screwed

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    I sympathize.

    The Paris Hilton video took out my HDD, too.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    wow, did it just happen? think i might need a sec hdd just in case that happen.....btw, that is one ugly ass in ur avatar :x :x :x :x

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    clocker, are you sure it wasnt "paris hilton sex tape.mpeg.EXE"??

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@12 December 2003 - 21:57
    clocker, are you sure it wasnt "paris hilton sex tape.mpeg.EXE"??
    Yes.

    There was nothing "EXE"citing about it...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    McrslV's Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    who me?
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,650
    can you tell us how the file killed your HDD? im curious. did it crash the SMART tech on the drive?

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    Originally posted by clocker@12 December 2003 - 22:38
    I sympathize.

    The Paris Hilton video took out my HDD, too.
    the video took out ur hdd? hmm... sounds like something i would say. lol. no. but is it a virus? a bad virus?

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    3,597
    well the upside of this is I just talked to the seller and found out they don't carry the 40 gig anymore and I have a 4 year over the counter replacement warranty.

    Looks like I'll be packing home an 80 gig tommorrrow

    And maybe another one next month cause I have two of these installed and the other is getting painfully slow as well.


    I love it !!



    Total 220 gigs installed!!!

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4,097
    damn you!!! send me one

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    3,072
    Originally posted by balamm@14 December 2003 - 13:12
    well the upside of this is I just talked to the seller and found out they don't carry the 40 gig anymore and I have a 4 year over the counter replacement warranty.

    Looks like I'll be packing home an 80 gig tommorrrow

    And maybe another one next month cause I have two of these installed and the other is getting painfully slow as well.


    I love it !!



    Total 220 gigs installed!!!


    Bastard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •