Thread: Call Of Duty Cd Key Verification

whenever i join a server it attemps to connect for like 30 times it jus says awaiting cd key authentication or somin like dat.

is there somin wrong???

2. Games   -   #2
    ....you downloaded the game didn't you.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@13 December 2003 - 05:39
    ....you downloaded the game didn't you.
    ye i did BUT i got teh pach from dev that lets u play on all servers i played once but now it jus doesnt konnect.

help!!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    Hrm, i may be wrong as i havnt looked into it, but i thought the patch was only for cracked servers. Is it possible the server you originally connected to was cracked?

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@13 December 2003 - 05:59
    Hrm, i may be wrong as i havnt looked into it, but i thought the patch was only for cracked servers. Is it possible the server you originally connected to was cracked?
    cud be but i doubt it cuz i like klicked on one server from 888 like wat r teh odds of dat!

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by oreoman@13 December 2003 - 05:16
    cud be but i doubt it cuz i like klicked on one server from 888 like wat r teh odds of dat!
    1/888???

but i think what link said was right. i dont think you can play online w/ a crack version.

7. Games   -   #7
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    the pacth is for crack server only and dont ask me wat is crack server and blah blah cuz i never try it

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by oreoman+12 December 2003 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oreoman @ 12 December 2003 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tHe LiNk@13 December 2003 - 05:59
    cud be but i doubt it cuz i like klicked on one server from 888 like wat r teh odds of dat&#33; [/b][/quote]
    You should have played the Lotto that day

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    The patch does let u play any server u want. I had it for a couple of days and Iv been joining many differnent servers without any problems until yesterday. I don&#39;t know whats wrong It just stays on the CD auth screen the whole time.

10. Games   -   #10
    BANNED
    can some1 send me the patch? pm me perhaps?