Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smackdown Here Comes The Pain

Hey,
    i d/l sd5 from IRC correct filename:WWE_Smackdown_Here_Comes_The_Pain_USA_PS2-KALISTO
    but it is missing some files, it has 31 files but im missing 27 onwards. Doeas anyone have these files and could sends them to me?
    kal-sdpa.027
    kal-sdpa.028
    kal-sdpa.029
    kal-sdpa.030
    kal-sdpa.031

2. Games   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    You could try searching for the files your missing in K-Lite.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    sorry this aint really an answer to ure question. just a comment on how great the game is with alot of ure mates around i play it for hours on mmy PS2 with all my mates.

sorry again lol

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@13 December 2003 - 06:33
    how is he gonna search for those file on klite? i mean, what do u even put in the search field

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003+13 December 2003 - 06:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raiserblade2003 @ 13 December 2003 - 06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k@13 December 2003 - 06:33
    how is he gonna search for those file on klite? i mean, what do u even put in the search field [/b][/quote]
    lol

guarentee ya there will NOT be any sources

6. Games   -   #6
    well i dont think i&#39;ll find them on k-lite but i was wondering if someone actually has the files?

7. Games   -   #7
    Debaser
    I&#39;ve found pieces of files like that with other games, but yeah never any sources, still its worth a look. I&#39;ll keep my eyes open anyway.

8. Games   -   #8
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by raiserblade2003@12 December 2003 - 22:34
    how is he gonna search for those file on klite? i mean, what do u even put in the search field
    Just like Haz, I&#39;ve also downloaded pieces of files like that, just search for the file names in K-Lite. It&#39;s better to try and find them, then to re-download the whole thing.

9. Games   -   #9
    i cant even find it on k-lite, it just says search finished without any results

10. Games   -   #10
    Check DC++, this is a great p2p for those missing parts of files. I can usually find them there. You could also think about requesting them on a torrent site, that way atleast the people are in a position to be able to get the files to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast