Thread: Paltalk Plus

anyone here got a crack for paltak

or paltalk plus

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    you dont need a crack for paltalk. and paltalk plus just removes pop ups. get a pop up remover

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by Global Media Trader@13 December 2003 - 09:56
    you dont need a crack for paltalk. and paltalk plus just removes pop ups. get a pop up remover
    but paltalk plus lets the webcams move when you view them

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by 2Pac_4_Life+13 December 2003 - 08:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2Pac_4_Life @ 13 December 2003 - 08:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Global Media Trader@13 December 2003 - 09:56
    but paltalk plus lets the webcams move when you view them [/b][/quote]
    paltalk uses server side authentication i think. so its impossible to to logg on with the plus version unless your user name has been verified as a paltalk plus account

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Kevhead2+15 December 2003 - 04:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kevhead2 @ 15 December 2003 - 04:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 2Pac_4_Life@13 December 2003 - 08:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-Global Media Trader
    @13 December 2003 - 09:56

but paltalk plus lets the webcams move when you view them
    paltalk uses server side authentication i think. so its impossible to to logg on with the plus version unless your user name has been verified as a paltalk plus account [/b][/quote]
    but isn&#39;t there a program to make the webcams actually move.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I remember a program called PVPowerTools that was for paltalk and live video. in fact paltalk had banned the address http://www.pvpowertools.com/ from text chat, and if you tried to post it in a room you were automatically booted from that room....... it was impossible to post the link .the link is not working now but maybe you can find it on kazaa or eMule.

Also beware of password stealers that maybe in it

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by Kevhead2@15 December 2003 - 22:46
    I remember a program called PVPowerTools that was for paltalk and live video. in fact paltalk had banned the address http://www.pvpowertools.com/ from text chat, and if you tried to post it in a room you were automatically booted from that room....... it was impossible to post the link .the link is not working now but maybe you can find it on kazaa or eMule.

Also beware of password stealers that maybe in it
    this program is only for capturing&#33;