Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo Is Over-rated

Poster
    i agree this game is highly over rated and Repetitive. plus this game every sometimes dropped FPS in X-Box i cant imagine how bad thats gonaa be with Halo2 on the X-Box. if this is all X-Box has it can keep it. i hope they dont port Halo 2 to PC. just be a waste of time.

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by Prince of Darkness@13 December 2003 - 05:24
    it is to long

me didn't read everything
    ...So that's why you don't post shit geez! Damn n00bs...

And I do think that this game is overrated. Like what I read in a magazine, there's nothing special about the PC version that makes it an improvement to the xbox version besides graphics and multiplayer.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    I thought it was overrated as well. The repetitiveness really pissed me off, most notably on "The Library" and "Assault on the Control Room." Mindless battle after mindless battle.

The story was very good, and the weapons were cool. It's just too bad that you don't get the shotgun until "343 Guilty Spark." It would have been a great weapon to have in earlier missions.

Sorry, but the control on the Warthog, for the PC at least, was HORRIBLE. It could have been a lot better. I would have had NO problem beating the last level, if the Warthog handled at all like a car in any other game. I thought it was silly that they put you on a timer, and give you a vehicle whose handling was so poorly designed. The Ghost and Banshee were very fun to drive, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12