Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nfs Underground And Adsl

OK guys i know you are probably sick of seeing threads about nfs underground, but this is the final one OK (from me anyways)

This is how my adsl and me and my bro's PC's are connected to it.

OK the problem is, that when i click on "Play Online" the game freezez up and i cant do anything but restart my PC.

The strange thing is, that if my bro is playing Counter-strike or any othergame online, the second i click "play online" his game locks up and has to ctrl+alt+del out of it.

I have the latest update for the game.

Also another strange thing is that while the game is frozen after i click "play online" and i unplug the network cable out of my network card, the game un freezes itself and sais that their is no internet connection available.

I though maybe if i try again and leave it, it might be searching for servers but i left it for like 20 minutes and nothing.

I also thought that its an IP conflict but we can both play any other game online together fine so i dont think its that.

I have disabled the firewalls and have no anti virus.

Can someone please help me out ?? :'(

2. Games   -   #2
    have you an account with ea to play online?
    have you a legal copy of the game?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    A freind burnt a copy of it for me.

I dont have an account to play online becuse i cant get passed the play online part.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by neattairoski@9 December 2003 - 06:21
    A freind burnt a copy of it for me.

I dont have an account to play online becuse i cant get passed the play online part.
    you will need to use an original ea game to register an account with ea online first
    then you can play the copy online
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    Wait a sec.

How can it be freeaing because of that ?? I dont understand.

So with an original, the game wont freeze when i click "play online" and will let me register ??

Atleast it should give me an error or something instead of it freezing on me.

This sux

6. Games   -   #6
    Forum Star
    i registered with the deviance version and it works fine online

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I downloaded this crack from suprnova and just copied it to my nfs underground folder and it works...I had the same problem without this crack...always had to restart my computer when trying to get online.

8. Games   -   #8
    if your prob is still not solved then dl the demo and make an account whit it then go play online whit the full version =)

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by o_ICEMAN_o@10 December 2003 - 05:53
    if your prob is still not solved then dl the demo and make an account whit it then go play online whit the full version =)
    Creating the account is not the problem.

Its the fact that it freezes on me. Even if i did make an account, i wont be able to log in because it will freez on me.

10. Games   -   #10
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster

haha. Sorry...I just stumbled on a NFSU site and found this, just kind of wanted to post it

Oh and Ted, I&#39;m not chinese

The rest of you, the guy "Ted", is nun-ya business

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast