Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did You?

Originally posted by JunkBarMan+15 February 2003 - 18:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JunkBarMan @ 15 February 2003 - 18:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Zedax@15 February 2003 - 21:55
    La differentia entre el virtual y la realidad
    para nosotros que no vivimos en el mundo real k++

Bijna 70.000 mensen bij
    demonstratie in Amsterdam
    Bijna 70.000 mensen hebben zaterdag in Amsterdam gedemonstreerd tegen de oorlog in Irak. Vanuit het hele land kwamen betogers naar de hoofdstad om hun stem te laten horen. De demonstratie verliep zonder problemen. Het was de grootste betoging in Amsterdam sinds het protest tegen kernwapens begin jaren tachtig. De organisatie, het Platform tegen de nieuwe oorlog, was blij verrast door de hoge opkomst.
    I dont agree with this, I think [/b][/quote]
    &#092;/&#092;/|-|47 |)0 `/0|_| |&#092;|07 49r33 0|&#092;|?

What do you not agree on?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    JunkBarMan's Avatar Milk Sucks,Got Beer?
    Originally posted by NeoShoyru+15 February 2003 - 22:06--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NeoShoyru @ 15 February 2003 - 22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -JunkBarMan@15 February 2003 - 18:02
    <!--QuoteBegin--Zedax
    @15 February 2003 - 21:55

Bijna 70.000 mensen bij
    Bijna 70.000 mensen hebben zaterdag in Amsterdam gedemonstreerd tegen de oorlog in Irak. Vanuit het hele land kwamen betogers naar de hoofdstad om hun stem te laten horen. De demonstratie verliep zonder problemen. Het was de grootste betoging in Amsterdam sinds het protest tegen kernwapens begin jaren tachtig. De organisatie, het Platform tegen de nieuwe oorlog, was blij verrast door de hoge opkomst.

I dont agree with this, I think
    &#092;/&#092;/|-|47 |)0 `/0|_| |&#092;|07 49r33 0|&#092;|?

What do you not agree on? [/b][/quote]
    well i look at the words and can see that there was demonstrations(demonstratie in Amsterdam) in amsterdam by 70k people against the usa(evil texas poster) about war with Iraq, or Irak as it is spelled here...but who knows i dont speak this dialect. ok to protest i just dont think people Anywhere believe the truth to Iraq&#39;s potential....maybe not war but something needs to be done
    Today is the day.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Man most of them people today were getting interviewed and all they had to say was"I never protested before" "my parents protested in the 60&#39;s I feel it is my time".

I think alot of them were out there because they thought it was the cool thing to do...

What they should of been doing was protesting over Rusty Wallace getting pushed back to 38th starting position for Sunday&#39;s Daytona 500.Each fan would of received a six pack of beer if he won the race....we all know it was a conspiracy.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    well being a nihilist (amongst many other things)...I say this:
    NUKE ´EM ALL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Nuke Iraq,Iran,Syria,N.Korea,Libya,Yemen for starters..

or better yet...

take a big shovel and turn the soil upside down in these countrys. That way
    all the dead fanatics can be used as fertilazer to make BIG BIG national parks for the wildlife..

5. Lounge   -   #25
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JimF@16 February 2003 - 02:26
    To all of you who took part in these marches.

Thanks very much for making the world an infinitely less safe place to live in.

You have Saddam&#39;s eternal gratitude.

He can now tell the UN and the Arms Inspector&#39;s to mind their own business.

Have you ever thought that the enemy may not introduce himself as such. Who organised your rally.

Cheers

JimF
    First, I didn&#39;t go to any of this demonstrations.
    I was away the whole day, but if I werent ... who knows?

But are you saying now that the people who protested are responsible for the war that is probably going to happen?

Look at it from the other side:
    They have showed to that cowboy (G.W.B.) that they don&#39;t want the war, that it&#39;s pointless, that it will do more harm than good. Maybe, just maybe he&#39;ll listen now. He aparently ignores the UN, maybe he wont ignore the people. Just my wishfull thinking I guess.

But I really don&#39;t want to start the whole issue again, I believe enough has been said on this board about this.

Cheers

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by NeoShoyru+16 February 2003 - 02:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NeoShoyru @ 16 February 2003 - 02:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Zedax@15 February 2003 - 17:55

Bijna 70.000 mensen bij
    I really need to learn a new langueage... I know... Ill speak |334 from now on...

[/b][/quote]
    No you don´t need to learn a second language..... as far as I understand.. it´s loveletters between two sheepbangers.....the one is asking if he can borrow the other guys sheep for the weekend...
    It´s really not a concern for anybody else in this forum B)

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by khhora@16 February 2003 - 02:40
    De nada Zedax &nbsp; Era necesario hablar de la participación española en la protesta ya que la CNN ni lo menciona y la BBC apenas lo comenta. Seguimos siendo ignorados a pesar de la ganas de Pepe María Asnar de estar en el concierto internacional (en el lado equivocado claro )
    and this one is about a narcotic dude trying to make a joint out of a cactus....he´s complaning about "it stings in his mouth" B)
    Not really a concern for this forum too

my point being: write in english or don´t write at all...otherwise this forum will soon be fucked-up

pacha mama (peru)
    Sondela uSomandla sukuma wena obengezela (Xhosa)
    narrøv (denmark)
    Muskhil Badi Tu hai Kaha (india)
    Will Mich Keiner Sehn Das Ist Nicht Schön (german)

Do you get my point&#33;? B)

8. Lounge   -   #28
    This "cowboy" as they claim is just doing his job, protecting the USA from mentally defective finatics that are bent on destruction. I am a history buff and have a degree or 3 in that subject, and i can see the future by looking at the past, although it is somewhat clouded. Take for example the end of WWI, England and France wanted to punish Germany for the war, they did so very harshly at the protest of the American government&#33;&#33; The end result was Adolf Hitler&#33;&#33;&#33; WWII started the day the armesist was signed (decree formally signaling the surender of Germany and the imposing of punishment upon said country) When Hitler invaded poland the world stood silent, the US govt made decrees and threats as did England, in the mean time antiwar protesters cried and whined, and the world did nothing. Sound familiar? Then Hitler invaded France, the country that cried the loudest against war, and then they cried for us and England to help (by going to war&#33;&#33 Today is a repeat, 1941, Pearl Harbor...=... New York, World Trade Center&#33;&#33; Make up your own mind, the truth is there take it or ignore it. War is on its way, and it NEEDS to happen, it WILL make a differance and it will curb terrorism. If they know we will come after them then they will run out of places to hide, and the BS that the antiwar protestors are armed with will only cost more lives look at the facts before you look at it from more sides than the one you agree with and stay the hell away from CNN. They are about making the news not reporting it.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by theninja@16 February 2003 - 12:35
    This "cowboy" as they claim is just doing his job, protecting the USA from mentally defective finatics that are bent on destruction.&nbsp; I am a history buff and have a degree or 3 in that subject, and i can see the future by looking at the past, although it is somewhat clouded.&nbsp; Take for example the end of WWI,&nbsp; England and France wanted to punish Germany for the war, they did so very harshly at the protest of the American government&#33;&#33;&nbsp; The end result was Adolf Hitler&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; WWII started the day the armesist was signed (decree formally signaling the surender of Germany and the imposing of punishment upon said country)&nbsp; When Hitler invaded poland the world stood silent, the US govt made decrees and threats as did England, in the mean time antiwar protesters cried and whined, and the world did nothing.&nbsp; Sound familiar?&nbsp; Then Hitler invaded France, the country that cried the loudest against war, and then they cried for us and England to help (by going to war&#33;&#33&nbsp; Today is a repeat, 1941, Pearl Harbor...=... New York, World Trade Center&#33;&#33;&nbsp; Make up your own mind, the truth is there take it or ignore it.&nbsp; War is on its way, and it NEEDS to happen, it WILL make a differance and it will curb terrorism.&nbsp; If they know we will come after them then they will run out of places to hide, and the BS that the antiwar protestors are armed with will only cost more lives look at the facts before you look at it from more sides than the one you agree with and stay the hell away from CNN.&nbsp; They are about making the news not reporting it.
    Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

For evil to succeed it only takes that good men do nothing.

I am very much against war.

All I am saying is that Saddam Hussein has a much stronger position now. He feels that he has worldwide support. As such he will be more recalcitrant. Making war much more likely. This is the fault of the demonstrators. They have made the thing they were protesting against more likely.

These are not only my views.

Cheers

JimF

PS Bear in mind this mans past. What he has done and contiues to to do to his own people. Ask a Kurd what they think.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by theninja@16 February 2003 - 12:35
    Today is a repeat, 1941, Pearl Harbor...=... New York, World Trade Center&#33;&#33;
    WTF has WTC got to do with Iraq??&#33;&#33;

It seems that you are the one blinded by CNN propaganda.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast