Thread: Whats The Best Free Cd Burning Program Or

Not sure if this is the right place to post this and if not could someone please move it?

I recently had some computer problems and had to have the CD Burner replaced (God bless extended warrenties) They said that my burning program wasn't compatable witht he new burner (the program was too old) so they replaced it. We tried Easy CD Creator 6 but I kept getting an error when I tried to burn things, and then they removed that (I don't have the cd) and replaced it with Nero 5.5. This one works fine with data cds but when I burn music cds some of the songs have weird sounds added to them that aren't on the original mp3s and didn't appear when I burned them with other programs

SO I'm looking for a program that I can download to burn CDs, and where to get it. I use Kazaa Lite and Bittorrent (I'm very new to this one) and I would GREATLY appreciate it if someone could recommend a link or a program file to me.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    Nero is all I've ever used and I've never had a problem with it. Try the new one, I believe 6.3 has just been released, maybe it would be better for you. You can easily download the demo from their website and find a key for it. Or try the verifieds in Softwareworld where you would get better answers for this question anyway.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks for your help, I downloaded nero 6.3 from suprnova.org and it seems to be working great (no more funny sounds) Its a demo version and will stop running in Jan. So is there any way that I can download the real version, or something I can do to make this one keep operating?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Old Fella
    Download another one - as advised by Razorsharp you should check verifieds in Software World.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Try Easy CD_DA converter.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    muchspl2