Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Correctly Name The Movie The Last Quote Is From

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Damn I was posting about the Untouchables and you got there first lol

Anyway, yours is... Heat

I'll make you a deal right now. If you can tell me the average life expectancy of a Marine second lieutenant dropped into a hot LZ in Vietnam in 1967, I'll tell you everything I remember about Ca Lu
    Yes they had weapons! You think there's a script for fighting a war without pissing somebody off? Follow the rules and nobody gets hurt? Yes, innocent people probably died. Innocent people always die but I did not exceed my orders

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Rules of Engagement

Quote:
    Hey Wait a Minute! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hold it! Now, are we actually gonna go before a federal judge, and tell him that some moldy Babylonian God is going to drop in on Central Park West, and start tearing up the city?

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Sounds like Ghost Busters.

Here's another one:
    don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life, anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    muchspl2
    Blade Runner

So why did I do it? I could offer you a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change. I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by muchspl2@21 December 2003 - 17:56
    Blade Runner

So why did I do it? I could offer you a million answers, all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person, but that's going to change. I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm going to be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television, the washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electrical tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisurewear, luggage, three-piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing the gutters, getting by, looking ahead, to the day you die.
    Trainspotting.

Hey Blondie! You know what you are? You're the bastard son of a hundred fathers. Each one a bastard like yourself.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Trainspotting

"I'm an Air Force officer just like you are, Colonel. And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle."
    "Oh, this has nothing to do with you being a woman. I like women. I've just got a little problem with scientists."
    "Well, Colonel, I logged over 100 hours over enemy airspace during the Gulf War. Is that tough enough for you... or are we going to have to arm wrestle?"
    "So Merrin, I understand you're a reactor expert."
    "Yes."
    "How old are you?"
    "I am eleven. How old are you?"
    "So... Merrin, I understand you're a reactor expert."
    "It was a procedure often done in the Middle Ages. They... well, they'd drill a hole in the person's head. By drilling a hole the evil spirits are released, thus saving the person from eternal damnation."
    "Thus... *saving* the person?"
    "Well, they didn't call them the Dark Ages because it was dark."
    "Appearances may be deceiving."
    "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
    "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
    "Never run with... scissors?"

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    [quote]Originally posted by chalice@21 December 2003 - 17:44
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2,21 December 2003 - 17:56
    Hey Blondie! You know what you are? You're the bastard son of a hundred fathers. Each one a bastard like yourself.
    Damn, double post, but yours is The Good The Bad & The Ugly!!! EXCELLENT FILM

My quotes are above this post!

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Stargate SG-1 (isn't that a TV series... )

quote:
    I'd buy that for a dollar!

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Poster
    nm i thought it was matilda

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Debaser
    I'd buy that for a dollar!
    Robocop

And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile at my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast