Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Correctly Name The Movie The Last Quote Is From

muchspl2
    lost boys

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Blow.

I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects. Do you like Beethoven?
    The rifle is the first weapon you learn how to use, because it lets you keep your distance from the client. The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The knife, for example, is the last thing you learn.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    The Proffesional

Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me you built a time machine out of a DeLorean
    If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour you're gonna see some serious shit.

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Back to the future.

Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies. Now look, boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat. I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a-countin' on you and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. I tell you something else, if this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for ever' last one of you regardless of your race, color or your creed. Now let's get this thing on the hump - we got some flyin' to do.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Dr. Strange Love

When I wanna think of home I think of something specific, you know, like my hammock in the back yard, and my wife pruning the rose bushes in a pair of my old work gloves.

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Saving Private Ryan

As I was going to St. Ives I met a man with seven wives. Each wife had seven sacks, each sack had seven cats, each cat had seven kits. Kits, cats, sacks, wives, how many were going to St. Ives?

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    Saving Private Ryan.

Here I am, goin' to Florida, my leg hurts, my butt hurts, my chest hurts, my face hurts, and like that ain't enough, I gotta pee all over myself.
    You were gonna ask me for money? Who the hell do you think you're dealing with, some old slut on 42nd Street? In case you didn't happen to notice it, ya big Texas longhorn bull, I'm one helluva gorgeous chick!

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Oops. Nice one dapadipz.

Yours is Diehard with a vengence.

See above for mine.

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Poster
    Midnight Cowboy

Maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal.

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Aliens

Ok here's a couple from my favorite movie.
    If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya.
    I think knives are a good idea. Big, fuck-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. Shit 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast