Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unhappily...

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator

Talking Cow Puppets.

Description: Pattern includes instructions and full size pattern pieces to make Basic 28" Moving Mouth Cow Puppet
    Construction: Puppet is stuffed like a doll with lightweight fiberfill and has no gluing or cardboard. All sewing can be done by machine except for sewing openings after stuffing head and body. One small piece of 1/2" foam is used in the mouth to make it springy.
    Operation: Puppet mouth is operated through a back opening.
    Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced

MoooYogiHooo

2. Lounge   -   #32
    And in case of travel, allways usefull:

Yogi_StillInPictureMode

Talking Cow RoadShow:

And a nice christmasgift:

The rocking Cow!!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Just in from InternetNews.com:

.......Calif.-based PC manufacturer shows Chairman and Chief Executive Ted Waitt driving down a desert highway in an 18-wheeler, with the company's talking Holstein spokes-cow at his side. The cow whips out a homemade music CD -- labeled "Cow Mix" -- and begins playing Devo's 1981 hit "Whip It," to which Waitt and the cow sing along.
    Digital music is exploding right now, and the benefits of the Gateway 500X music PC are brought to life by Ted and the cow doing what we all do -- singing in the car,"
    The cows are taking over!!

Yogi-MooPhobia

4. Lounge   -   #34
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@14 December 2003 - 00:36
    Just in from InternetNews.com:

.......Calif.-based PC manufacturer shows Chairman and Chief Executive Ted Waitt driving down a desert highway in an 18-wheeler, with the company's talking Holstein spokes-cow at his side. The cow whips out a homemade music CD -- labeled "Cow Mix" -- and begins playing Devo's 1981 hit "Whip It," to which Waitt and the cow sing along.
    Digital music is exploding right now, and the benefits of the Gateway 500X music PC are brought to life by Ted and the cow doing what we all do -- singing in the car,"
    The cows are taking over!!

Yogi-MooPhobia
    Right thats it! Mrs BB is on the way over.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Meh, they're just animals. Vegeterians are pussies.

The captions on that song are wrong in some parts, and it doesn't fit at all. It says, "You can't even think for yourself", and it's as if the animals are saying that.

Ha! Animals telling people we can't think for ourselves.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    The initial post had no bearing on what you eat.

It was about human cruelty towards animals. I cannot stand the site of abused dogs, victims of people enamored by puppies, but indifferent to the grown animal.

People are petty and cruel. We are irresponsible and trivialize the existance of animals.

Why can we not respect all life, is that so hard?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    I don't like the idea of animals being beaten, but I don't mind if they're hunted for food. I'd rather have it be an animal than another human being.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by ScotchGuy@14 December 2003 - 08:17
    I don't like the idea of animals being beaten, but I don't mind if they're hunted for food. I'd rather have it be an animal than another human being.
    True, but not at all related to this thread.

The thread is about cruelty toward animals not about survival, but negligence.

The thread was highjacked and deserves respect.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Then the Mods should of moved it to World News & Events or the Person who Posted should of Posted there.

All Veterans know the Lounge is not the Place to take stuff seriously.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 December 2003 - 08:36
    Then the Mods should of moved it to World News & Events or the Person who Posted should of Posted there.

All Veterans know the Lounge is not the Place to take stuff seriously.
    When it comes to being cruel to animals, perhaps one could control his need to be funny.

All posts are an individual decision.

I play with the pointless and respect those worthy.

The lounge does not mean that legitimate threads should be trashed, that is an individual decision.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast