Thread: Thats Not Fair!

When i download something..my participation level drops..but when someone upload something from me..it remains the same....thats not fair.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Go here http://doa2.host.sk/help.htm and get Kazza Lite, and install it.

Then when you download you will be a Supreme Being 1000 or a K Lite Master, and you wont have to worry about your PL.

Have a read what it can provide you with.
    Good Luck

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    I think the ratio is 2:1. This means you have to upload twice as much as you download that it stays the same. That the pl rises you have to upload even more.

As Chilly said download the newest k++ and you dont have to worry about yout pl anymore.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    thanks for this link...but i am just curious...has anyone else encountered this problem???why is this happening?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Benno@16 February 2003 - 00:46
    I think the ratio is 2:1. This means you have to upload twice as much as you download that it stays the same. That the pl rises you have to upload even more.

As Chilly said download the newest k++ and you dont have to worry about yout pl anymore.
    Your answer is there.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    thanks

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by adiel@16 February 2003 - 01:24
    When i download something..my participation level drops..but when someone upload something from me..it remains the same....thats not fair.
    Just out of curiosity, what connection are you using?