Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bti----bush The Idiot

Poster
    Originally posted by Neil__@13 December 2003 - 19:14
    Nice post Busyman

At least we can all feel safe with such a clear thinker with his hands on the Nuclear Button

And here was me thinking Bush was an intelligent and contemplative leader
    incapable of rash acts and words.

Well you live and learn.

Neil
    dude you thought bush was smart? he's a fucking dumb ass (ass you can see from that apinfully long list of quotes,theres a calender full of em)

and one thing ponders me, why are his approval ratings soaring since we caught saddam, we were supposed to find him the first day we were in baghdad and we were supposed to see WMD up the ying yang

now we all know the iraq war was just to get back at saddam because his daddy couldnt finish it because he's also a little cunt

vote the son of a <s> bitch </s> bush out

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    If someone recorded every stupid thing you said you&#39;d fill hundreds of pages after a couple years. We all would, all people say stupid things, only Bush has them recorded.

This only proves Bush is a poor public-speaker, to say that makes him stupid is like saying someone with a stutter is retarded. This also negates the fact that there is no sole leader in a democracy and Bush is little more than a spokesman for the US.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by adjective&#045;noun&#045;number@21 December 2003 - 03:15
    If someone recorded every stupid thing you said you&#39;d fill hundreds of pages after a couple years. We all would, all people say stupid things, only Bush has them recorded.

This only proves Bush is a poor public-speaker, to say that makes him stupid is like saying someone with a stutter is retarded. This also negates the fact that there is no sole leader in a democracy and Bush is little more than a spokesman for the US.
    The difference is "everything" Bush says is NOT recorded. If that were the case my first post on the first page of this thread would have encompassed the first, second, and third pages. Bush&#39;s actions sure don&#39;t make him a genius, so he needs to get his thoughts and verb conjugation together before he opens his mouth in public. A smart President would, I surmise.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by adjective&#045;noun&#045;number@20 December 2003 - 23:15

ok im not sure average people like us can make stupid mistakes like that (referring to the long list of bushisms), face it, bush is a stupid redneck

edit:correction

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    How can someone climb such a high ladder with such poor communication skills? I think he is functionally illiterate. A lot of people are.

Cheney: Here&#39;s the 514 page report on the situation in Iraq.

Bush: Uh...I&#39;d like you to summarise it in your own words...

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    His dad- Nuff said
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Yeah.

Shrub: Daddy can you read me a bed time story?

Bush: Ok son. This one is called "CIA Intelligence Report 766-A: Situation Report on Maylaysia." Once apon a time, Report Summary: The south east asian rim is...

Shrub: Oww&#33; Get to the bit about Al Quada splinter groups&#33;

Bush: Look George, you&#39;re 56. Its about time you learned to read.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    I love these:

Bush: "If Senator Kerry had his way, we would still be taking our global test, Saddam Hussein would still be in power, he would control all those weapons and explosives, and could have shared them with our terrorists enemies."

here's another:

"A political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts, is not a person you want as Commander-In-Chief."

(regarding the war in Iraq)
    Cheney: "I think it's been a remarkable success story to date, Uh when you look at what's been accomplished overall."

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoulardi
    Atleast Bush is not a pussy (lol Bush-Pussy )
    Do ya think anyone of our other choices would have went in full force and kicked ass like he did after 9/11
    It is sad how quickly some people can forget.
    I hate democrats.
    steeve-o als isnt a pussy (staples in your ass? electric shocks to your balls? thats one hard mofo), would that make him a good president? and going to war ISNT being tough or brave...... brave is doing shit you're afraid to do....... sending others to fight isnt tough, standing there in the middle of your troops fighting with them is having cojones.......

a good leader shouldnt be brave, a hero or a wuss....... he/she should do what is in the best interest of the ones bein lead......

bush talks about being the war president, but fuck, if that's what leading is about, i vote rambo for president.....

Quote Originally Posted by ghoulardi
    Bush is doin a damn good job, you lazy ass mofos that bitch about jobless america need to put a lil effort into finding a job. There are lots of them out there.
    i cannot judge on that (though you do have the figures against you), but from this i can assume youve had to look for a job in the last year? and succesfully did so?

Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    BTW-I think everyone who knocks the U.S. should come here to live for a while, so that they could render an informed opinion about our country.
    good idea, ive lived in the states for a year (Norfolk, VA)....... its very different from europe, it has its pros and cons, i personally woulnt wanna live there (dont like the court system with the huge amount of civil lawsuits, but (amongst other things) cause of that right now im seriously considering moving to a non-western country when i get done with college)

i think it wrong to make fun of americans cause you dislike bush...... if you dont like bush, fine.... if you wanna make fun of bush, fine by me, but dont go making fun of americans cause theyre stuck with some dumbass that needed lawyers to win an election....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast