Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Want Your Mods?

Mivaro's Avatar _________
    I also think you all are doing great, but maybe some help would make it easier for you. I don't know if it matters much if tasks are divided, thats up to you i guess.
    Maybe it would be good to be firm(er) to spammers and such (thinking of Neo... ), i don't know what could be done, but personally i would'nt mind banning...
    'English impaired'

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    In general the mods are doing a great job.

A few times there were some unruly members and it should have resulted in being banned for maybe a day and nothing was done.

People who post in the wrong sections should be given warnings.

We could use a few more mods for when none are here.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    I don't think the Mods are doing a bad job, most of the problems come form just a couple of people anyway. Everyone has a bad day from time to time, so don't think you should hammer someone for making a mistake, but if its the same person all the time( thinking of a "N" name) then maybe their should be a harsher punishment.

by the way Nobody1234, you posted just ahead of me, so you know that "n" wasn't for you

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Poster
    we want jetje topless.
    i think you mods are doing a fine job.but more maint. is needed at times.thers so much traffic you can't
    be everywhere all the time.don't you deserve some help?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    by the way Nobody1234, you posted just ahead of me, so you know that "n" wasn't for you
    Funny how I was reading your post and I knew exactly who you meant. I didn't even realize mine started with 'N' also.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Poster
    Hmmmm..how do i want our mods?? ..Female...eager to please and nice puppies..

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Poster
    I think the mods are currently doing a great job..
    But one thing i think we need done is some pinned topics telling how much bullshit it is that kazaa is gonna be shutting down and one dispellng the rumors about the RIAA...
    But since its mostly n00b's posting that stuff, they probly wouldn't read it anyhow, so nevermind what i said ......*grumbles about stupid n00bs posting that stuff over and over and over*

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    The MODS are doing fine...what we want from are MODS are them discussing adding more rooms.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    What do I expect from the Mods? Hmmm...

- they must have nice (sexy) avatars

Just kidding.

Seriously:
    - you guys are doing your job very good (when your are present at the board that is)
    - but I expect that there is at least one Mod present on the board at all time, that's all I'm asking
    - and I expect from a Mod to be an adult, in case someone new gets this job

I believe you guys are from differrent time zones, but there is only one of you from each zone, perhaps you need to double your team, so that there will be two of you from each time zone, just in case one of you doesn't have the time to be on the board (which I understand, you are not supposed to be here all the time).

So...make someone from far east a mod, make someone from Europe a mod and make someone from North/South America a mod:
    An example:
    - Shinigami (if he really is from far east), he seems to be doing the job already, just without that additional powers
    - UKMan, Rat_Faced, Skweeky or Bender from Europe
    - NikkiD, ShareDaddy or Deckard from North America (there are plenty of options from that zone)

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tilen76@16 February 2003 - 05:13
    An example:
    - Shinigami (if he really is from far east), he seems to be doing the job already, just without that additional powers
    - UKMan, Rat_Faced, Skweeky or Bender from Europe
    - NikkiD, ShareDaddy or Deckard from North America (there are plenty of options from that zone)

Nooooo way Bender is becoming a MOD.....he is staying with us.....the people.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast