Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deus Ex

Has anyone played the new Deus Ex game on pc or xbox. I ahve been waiting for this game ever since I saw Deus Ex 1. It looks pretty good i jsut hope it isnt too alike with the first one. I'll prolly get it on box since my computer doesnt ahve the suitable graphics card, though then i cant cheat.

Speaking of xbox does anyone have any info bout emulation for an xbox game off of kazaa(off topics i know and ill prolly post it elsewhere too)

Also anyone know if there's gonna be any releases for it on kazaa?

THanx
    You will all rule down before Lord Tallen

2. Games   -   #2
    The new Deus Ex rules man. You have to get it.

3. Games   -   #3
    Cool , what do you guys think? Buy a new video card and get it on pc? or get it for xbox. I enjoy computer games better and love to cheat but my computer couldnt handle it

4. Games   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    My card won't run it either. Which wrecks my life no end.

If I were you I'd upgrade. You're gonna need it for Half life 2 and Doom 3 anyway.

5. Games   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by YouSycophant@14 December 2003 - 01:50
    Cool , what do you guys think? Buy a new video card and get it on pc? or get it for xbox. I enjoy computer games better and love to cheat but my computer couldnt handle it
    I love the Xbox but if you have the money and haven't upgraded your card recently (on PC) get the PC version.
    You can get it free

Is your Xbox modded?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Games   -   #6
    you guys r right i do need to upgrade ESPECIALLY for half life 2 since i run a voodoo 3 wit 16mb . I havent been able to find Deus Ex:Invisible War on kazaa yet? and no i jsut got my xbox (im poor so it took me awhile ) so its not modded i was wondering too about emulation and what not. Know anything?

7. Games   -   #7
    I just purchased the game and it runs just fine. I just hate using wasd to control my character, it seems so cumbersome.

Any advice on what you use to control your pc action adventure characters?

Should I get a game pad.

I would prefer that mt mouse control all movement. forward-look up, backward-look down, left right- look lefet and right, left mouse- move forward, right mouse- mouse backward.

I would use the key board as function keys.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Games   -   #8
    Mouse and direction keys will do just fine, Hobbes.

I'm hearing bad things, though.

Apparently, there's been a certain degree of dumbing down since the last game so I'm in two minds at the minute.

9. Games   -   #9
    i use the same controls for every game, direction button with right and elft strafing, mouse1 as fire mouse 2 as jump, shift as alternate, ctrl as crouch obviously and enter as use, allows ur hands to be closer together and with no reaching down to jump, dumbed down? Like storyline wise or just not as much effort put into it? I read some info and i was hoping there would be signifigantly more powerups and what not but it seems its jsut more challenging with a new storyline. again though anyone know bout modding xmobx or emulating for it?

Thanx,
    Lord Tallen
    Long live Tallenism and long live file sharing

10. Games   -   #10
    As far as dumbing down is concerned, I've heard the progression is hugely linear which is a sorry step backwards from the original.

It's developed in line with console gameplay so it just won't measure up technically, unfortunately.

The original was something special, imo.

Also this version, regardless of your graphics card, is supposed to be buggy as six week old corpse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast